Have you ever heard of the devil?

Do you believe in the devil?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course I do, it's the part of you that wants to just say 'not my problem' when you see an injustice, it's the bit of you that doesn't care about a friend/family members ideology because of 'keeping the peace', it's the bit of you that wants to buy some new trinket instead of donating to a worthy cause, it's the part of you that really wants to have more than someone else because 'you deserve it', it's that little voice inside your head that wants to say '**** off' to every other person you see.

The devil is inside us all, and fighting against those instincts is what makes us decent people and members of a society.

As for the whole religious concept of an all-encompassing, malific force? Lol, nope, that's a fairy tale to make you feel better about how part of your very nature is in fact the most evil thing.

Reactions: d2lover
Can't believe in God without believing in the devil.

I used to follow his Twitter account until he got banned.

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC and d2lover
Peter Stormare's portrayal of Satan in Constantine has to be the best in film. Viggo in The Prophecy and Trey and Matt's Satan in Bigger, Longer and Uncut are right up there too.

Yes. I've been in a room with him on at least one occasion.

I've also visited two Nazi concentration camps. Among his proudest achievements.

Does that mean "the Devil made me do it"? Nah, he already owns people through their pride, arrogance, rebelliousness and hatred.

EDIT - I'm not enough of a theologian to really opine about whether the Devil is a singular entity or a workgroup.

I heard he was made by sand located right in front of the sea... not sure if that's a legend, tho.

But hey, being a Nature boy is maybe somehow cooler than being from a "so-called" unwanted pregnancy, from a guy who knew how not to be caught while the mother lied so big that...they all thought she couldn't have invented it all.

Maybe that's true...Maybe not. Who knows...

My excuses for my poor english, that is a sure thing ;-)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High