Hardcore and gear question

CaseyJones

Apr 2, 2019
Just a general question about gear and hardcore deeds. I guess it gets into stash management with gomule as well.

One thing I tend to do is create a gomule stash for each character. Then I just drop any loot that char finds in there.

If the character deeds, do you make the stash off limits too or do you only give up the eq equipped/held on the character at deeds time?

What about what is in their in game stash?

Do you hold a general stash and move good finds for twinking there and only keep stuff you moved to the general stash leaving anything in the character stash as off limits?

Just curious how deeply you let a deeds affect the finds of a given hardcore character.

Thanks for your thoughts!

In-game equipment and stash deeds with the character.

External stashes are fair play as the equipment was not with the character when it died.

Basically, anything in-game = off-limits, anything out of game = fair play.

I personally only have individual external stashes for tournament characters or untwinked 99ers. Once they complete their respective journeys their stashes get integrated into my main ones.

Same as @Pb_pal: What is muled off is free for all, items in the game stash and inventory is off-limits. I think it is what most people do.

The only problem that really could occur if you were hotmuling in HC and died shortly after hotmuling something off before S&E...I think this rarely happens, but if it happened, I'd delete all the items I muled off.

Also any gear from HC you have stashed away should only be used and re-stashed by HC chars. You can give gear to SC chars but then don't put it back into your HC stash. That's how I do it anyways.

Reactions: CaseyJones
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High