Happy Easter!

Worship from home this weekend.

I, uh ... I guess I am sorry for the dearth of ova for your Easter?

Is that an appropriate response?
As good as any, I suppose.

My spousal unit was far more distraught than I; this is something like the third time in a row that she's purchased lamb from New Zealand and found it had gone off AFTER she had started to prepare it...

I'm not a fanatic for lamb, though I certainly don't mind it; straight-up mutton is generally too greasy for me. It's probably best suited for either kebab or that gyros-style meat pillar treatment, both of which 'sweat' the fat out of the meat.

Please ignore the obvious weird nature for Christians to eat lamb at Easter (it's completely rational from a traditional sense, since Spring is when you cull the lambs). What's really sick is the fact that we can't buy American in this regard; I mean why are we buying lamb from New Zealand?

I can't get venison easily either, yet the damn things are dead all over the roads here. Stupid USDA. Grumble.

As good as any, I suppose.

My spousal unit was far more distraught than I; this is something like the third time in a row that she's purchased lamb from New Zealand and found it had gone off AFTER she had started to prepare it...

I'm not a fanatic for lamb, though I certainly don't mind it; straight-up mutton is generally too greasy for me. It's probably best suited for either kebab or that gyros-style meat pillar treatment, both of which 'sweat' the fat out of the meat.

Please ignore the obvious weird nature for Christians to eat lamb at Easter (it's completely rational from a traditional sense, since Spring is when you cull the lambs). What's really sick is the fact that we can't buy American in this regard; I mean why are we buying lamb from New Zealand?

I can't get venison easily either, yet the damn things are dead all over the roads here. Stupid USDA. Grumble.

Globalism, dude.

You are not allowed to buy local produce cos RACISM fella.

• Haha
Reactions: jmervyn
Globalism, dude.

You are not allowed to buy local produce cos RACISM fella.
Must be. So I wonder why I can't buy New York apples or New Jersey tomatoes?

Perhaps the Europeans, Japanese, & Chinese who consume them all are somehow immune to Teh RACISS?

Must be. So I wonder why I can't buy New York apples or New Jersey tomatoes?

Perhaps the Europeans, Japanese, & Chinese who consume them all are somehow immune to Teh RACISS?

Err, Chinese cannot be racist. Same as with any non-whites.

I should not have to explain this stuff.

Reactions: jmervyn
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High