Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

That being said, I would´ve followed Pyro, and I had my issues with the turn on Pyro...that´s what made my brain go nutz.....so GG!

Vote: HuckIt

logoutzero has been locked by the stotchlocker

Logoutzero has been lynched, he was the sole remaining mafia (Godfather).

With all threats to the town eliminated (Noodle/Serial Killer, D2DC/Mafia Goon & Godfather, Logoutzero/Mafia Goon and Godfather), the game ends in a town win!

Congrats town!

All may post and comment and discuss the game freely.

Mod stuff:

Play by Play:

Too Much Scum Play BY PLAY LOG.

Day 1:

No Lynch

Night 1:

D2DC (Mafia goon, Godfather) is killed by Noodle (Serial Killer).

Tears85 (FBI Agent) Investigates Noodle, gets result of Serial Killer.

Leopold Stotch (Amnesiac Cop) Investigates herself and gets a “Not mafia” result. The result of the investigation goes to D2DC via random number roll.

Pyrotechnician (Town Medic (or doc)) uses the first aid kit on himself.

Day 2:

Tears85 reveals that Noodle is the SK, Noodle is Lynched.

Night 2:

None

Day 3:

Zemaj (Vanilla Town) is lynched.

Night 3:

Leopold Stotch investigates Logoutzero (Mafia goon, Godfather) and gets a result of “Not Mafia”. The result is sent at random to Tears85

Day 4:

No lynch

Night 4:

Leopold Stotch investigates Pyrotechnician and gets the result “Pyrotechnician is not mafia” The result is sent at random to Tears 85.

Day 5:

Huckit is Lynched (Vanilla Town)

Night 5:

Leopold Stotch Investigates Tears 85 and gets the result “Tears85 is not mafia” The result goes at random to Logoutzero

Day 6:

Logoutzero is lynched. (Second Mafia goo, Godfather.)

The game ends in a Town Win.

Game setup notes

Gorny’s Toom Much Scum Mafia Game.

Setup:
2 Mafia Goons
1 Serial Killer
4 Townies
1 FBI Agent

Role PM’s:

Mafia Goons: (Logoutzero & D2DC)
• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:
• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
Win condition:
• You win when you control 50% of the town and the Serial Killer is dead.

Vanilla Townie:

Vanilla Townies: (Huckit, Zemaj, Leo, Pyro)
• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:
• Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:
• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Townie with the first Aid Kit: Zemaj

Town FBI Agent:
Town FBI Agent (Tears 85)
• Welcome, [Player Name], you are the Town FBI Agent.
Abilities:
• Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Serial Killer/Not Serial Killer.
• You know your results are guaranteed to be sane.
Win condition:
• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Serial Killer: (Noodle)

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are the Serial Killer.
Abilities:
• Each night phase, you may choose someone in the game to kill.
Win condition:
• You win when you have killed everybody in the game or nothing can prevent this from occuring.

Random Role Assignment:

FBI Agent: 3. Tears85
Mafia Goon: 8. Logoutzero
Mafia Goon: 2. D2DC
Serial Killer: 1. Noodle
Town1: 4. Huckit
Town2: 5. Zemaj
Town3: 7. Leopold Stotch
Town4: 6. Pyrotechnician

Basic night action rule set:

1. Order of actions will follow Reasonable Action Resolution.
2. Both Mafia are Godfathers.
3. The First Aid Kit may be used/given to anyone, if given to a town, it protects that town player during the night from a serial killer attack, however, if given to either mafia player, it will be used by the mafia player that is attacked.
4. Town #3 (Leo) has drawn the cop ability, however Leo is an Amnesiac Cop: The Results of her investigations are Randomly sent to either the mafia or the Serial Killer.

Confrmations:
1. Huckit
2. Logoutzero
3. D2DC
4. Leo
5. Pyro
6. Tears85

Private chat links:

Mafia chat:

Neighbors:

Afterlife (dead thread):

Nice popcorn in the neighborhood watch program's annual "Dead Hangerz and Bangerz Bonanza" :p

Unfortunate for scum, we had 2 devastating losses right from the start. Not sure if confirming 2 townies to one other is necessarily overpowered, or it only felt that way because it set me up for an impossible win.

I've said it twice now, but the Day 1 results just completely shot the mafias ability to win. It was straight up luck of the draw but it made an impossible climb for logout. That being said, nice play by logout even if winning was impossible.

Gorny if you try to implement the town neighbors thing for future games, you are going to have to modify the abilities/restrictions accordingly. If tears or I couldn't claim that we had a neighbor chat that would have thrown significant heat on me and in all likelyhood I would have ended up lynched.

The leo being a cop but a completely useless cop is really interesting. Basically everyone is innocent, all it gave her was a claimable role, but a claimable role was enough to figure out that she wasn't scum.

Gorny if you try to implement the town neighbors thing for future games, you are going to have to modify the abilities/restrictions accordingly. If tears or I couldn't claim that we had a neighbor chat that would have thrown significant heat on me and in all likelyhood I would have ended up lynched.

The leo being a cop but a completely useless cop is really interesting. Basically everyone is innocent, all it gave her was a claimable role, but a claimable role was enough to figure out that she wasn't scum.

This was the first time that I paired a new player with an experienced one, and realized the same thing you did as the game played out. I have a few ideas for next time, that might help in that respect. However this game luck did play a role with D2DC getting killed by Noodle off the bat and then Tears finding the SK that same night and claiming the next day, causing Noodle's lynch. Had D2Dc lived longer or Noodle lived longer, things would be different.

All in all, there was no bus driver as promised. Normally in this sort of setup, there is no cop at all and I added the Amnesiac Cop role as a twist. Making both mafia into Godfathers was also my idea, as was the whole First Aid kit type doc role. Though if the first aid kit was used on either mafia, it would have protected both of them. Another wrench so to speak.

Other than that, I tried not to make the game too abnormal.

As to @logoutzero You did great man, it was only a matter of time before you went as far as you could of but you played a good scum game, right up until the end. In the private mafia chat, I was hinting at Leo being the best one to go after and try to get lynched, as Tears and Pyro were pretty much confirmed town to each other and would not vote against each other. Leo had told me (in text) that she did not trust any of you at on point, so going after her would have pushed the game another day but that would have been it.

Looking forward to playing against you :)

@Tears85 I believe you did well also but have a bit to learn still obviously as this is your first game. Learning Mafia takes time for sure. I hope you and Leo can work things out, as it looks like a misunderstanding. Feel free to sign up for more games!

To all:

Halloween game aside, I kinda want to play a few games, you know?

Maybe I'll stop hosting for a bit and do a Halloween then a Christmas game and other people can host games for a bit, I'm stepping back for a break, besides, I need some time to think up some really good mayhem!

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Thx @Gorny! This game was a rollercoaster for me, from feeling all flashed to feeling disabled! I allrdy wrote Leo appologizing again! Guess nothing more I can do before she responds!

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
@Gorny I would certainly be interested in hosting a game. I had signed up, and cohosted on the old forum, but I realized the waiting list to run a game was so long, and at that time, playing the game was not enjoyable for me.

I'll start coming up with something in my downtime, but, if you want a break to be able to play, and others would be willing to work with a noob host, I'm willing to give it a shot!

@Gorny I would certainly be interested in hosting a game. I had signed up, and cohosted on the old forum, but I realized the waiting list to run a game was so long, and at that time, playing the game was not enjoyable for me.

I'll start coming up with something in my downtime, but, if you want a break to be able to play, and others would be willing to work with a noob host, I'm willing to give it a shot!

Check this out:

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to Gorny for hosting a really interestingly structured and fun game.

@Noodle
@Tears85
@Leopold Stotch
@Pyrotechnician
@D2DC
@zemaj
@logoutzero
@HuckIt

I regret to inform you all that I have to change the outcome of the game, after the game ended. Shortly before he was lynched and in a final act of revenge, Noodle bit Tears85 for finding him out so quick. The bite was quite infectious. The infection spread from Tears85 to Leopold Stotch and then to zemaj, Pyrotechnician, logoutzero, Huckit and D2DC. The pathogen caused everyone's blood to turn into a gooey egg/flour based polymer, which of course, killed everyone in a most gruesome manner.

Noodle wins this game, even in death.

Shortly before he was lynched and in a final act of revenge, Noodle bit Tears85 for finding him out so quick. The bite was quite infectious. The infection spread from Tears85 to Leopold Stotch and then to zemaj, Pyrotechnician, logoutzero, Huckit and D2DC.
Wait a second! What kind of tomfoolery is going on around here? D2DC died almost 24 hours BEFORE Noodle got lynched. There's something very, disturbing, going on here.

Wait a second! What kind of tomfoolery is going on around here? D2DC died almost 24 hours BEFORE Noodle got lynched. There's something very, disturbing, going on here.
It's Noodle.

His tendrils reach even into the darkest of ..... places.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High