Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

Logout, I'm afraid you've made the wrong play my friend. Let me work through my logic here.

I know tears is town, and tears knows I am town. Leo is obviously some variant on a cop role that gets results, but the results are sent to someone other than herself. Makes for an interesting concept that's for sure. The previous reports received were Leo investigates Leo, and you claimed that she received innocent. Next result was investigate logout (as reported by tears) and received innocent. Following result was investigate Pyro (as reported by tears) and received innocent. This night you are saying the investigation was on tears and that the result was mafia (assumed based on your posts).

You really should have gone for the angle that I was godfather rather than claiming that tears was mafia because that would have at least been somewhat believable in comparison to claiming that tears is scum. My take is that the innocent result on yourself is because of your godfather role, but there really isn't a play for you to make so you went with the best thing you could come up with. I think you probably could have convinced Leo I was scum if you really put the effort into it, but saying that the result on tears was mafia just does not line up with everything that has happened in the game so far.

Yep. But from my perspective, the "confirmed town neighbor chat" was just an impossible hurdle to jump. Maybe, just maybe, I could get Leo to go for it. But Tears? I don't think that is possible.

There's always next time.

I knew early on my only chance of victory was to take one of you two out. I didn't see a good opportunity, especially after you so graciously pointed out that the only endgame scenario for a mafia victory was to take one of you two out.

A better player probably could have done more than I did, but meh. It's a game, as long as we all had fun, and learned what not to do, or got ideas of what to try next time.

I was going to try to push for you as GF, bringing up that you were the first and only player to bring it up, blah blah blah. I've had a rough weekend emotionally, and just didn't have it in me to keep going. I ran out of steam. Sorry guys, good game though :)

I completely get it, the combination of things that happened made it an impossible game for the mafia team, I think I even said it in one of my posts. The combination of noodle killing your scum partner with noodle being caught on the first night made this a straight up impossible game as scum. That combined with the neighbor chat which was essentially an unbreakable wall made it impossible squared. If noodle had taken me out night one instead this would have been a completely different game.

Like I'm a good player, but I couldn't see a way of getting past two known "town" players, without a nightkill barring there either being another scum or an ability up my sleeve to even the odds.

Did you know before Huckit flipped? I can pinpoint when I think you figured it out, but I'd like to hear your appraisal :)

I didn't know for sure, but I was pretty certain that mafia had to have at least "some" kind of power, and I think the thing that tipped me off is you did a complete 180 in one of your posts in regards to who was or was not scum (pretty sure it involved me). There was an inconsistency where you said pretty much that I wasn't scum, but then opened up the possibility of me being scum between the two day phases. I'll have to go back and find the two posts but it was very strongly opposite of what you had previously said so it was pretty darn obvious. At that point huckit was being lynched and I was dead tired from working 80 hours the past week that I just let it go.

Yeah, I figured the game was over once noodle was found out and the first day killed off a mafia member unless for some reason there were two mafia. The only chance after that was to turn tears and I against eachother, which wasn't happening.

The neighbors thing for new players is definitely helpful for people that are new to the game and I get where Gorny was going with it in that it helps the new players get accustomed to the game, but if it were to continue to be a thing I think it would have to have heavy restrictions, either that players cannot be confirmed town, that they cannot reveal that they have a chat in the game, or the chat would be restricted to only helping with game mechanics and general questions rather than the actual game.

Not calling anything anymore! Was asleep guys! Logo should have claimed Tears = not mafia....than the results would have indicated nothing....

But yeah, Pyro is correct, that mechanic was quit strong.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High