Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

I´d wish for Leo to appear....... but for me it´s almost certainly going to be HuckIt! I guess I had solved the game with Logo, and than I got paranoid! :( Not sure about what role Leo is playing, and HuckIt not jumping on my paranoid Leo vote kinda makes me think..... but yeah!

Night Action reports was Pyro no mafia.....so much for my Leo + Logo 100% team theory! ~~

Just telling u, cause I feel like getting silenced is as likely as Logo + Pyro = Scum!

Vote Count 5.0:

Huckit: 3 (Tears, Leopoldo Stotcho, Logoutzero)

Not Voting: Pyro, Huckit

Boiling away in a dinner pot: Noodle

Faintly screaming from the other side of the veil of death: zemaj

Rollin on over because a big ole dog is movin on in: D2DC

Neither here nor there: Zarniwoop

Off on some confounded damn fool chase: Caluin Graye

Hanging off The Sears Tower like a dummy: Bad Ash

Last edited:
Vote Count 5.1:

Huckit: 3 (Tears, Leopoldo Stotcho, Logoutzero, Pyrotechnician)

Not Voting: Huckit

Huckit has been lynched. He was vanilla town.

It is now night, anyone with night actions, send them in. Day 6 will begin tomorrow at 7PM CST

Last edited:
All night actions are in and accounted for.

It is now Day 6 and there have been no deaths. You may now post freely.

With 4 players left alive, 3 votes are needed for a lynch. Please note with the number of players left, the required number of votes to ensure a lynch will also lock.

Day 6 Will end at 7PM CST on October 20th

Interesting. I'm curious to know what the results were. Although out of all the people left I think tears is the only person alive to not have an official result on.

P.S. Although I am interested in the results of last night's investigation. Im pretty sure who I need to vote for regardless of what logout presents to us.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High