Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

LOL!

I've stated my position. Not that it isn't fluid, but based on the information I have at this point, I can't see any possibility other than you being scum.

Pyro not voting for your lynch has me a bit concerned. But, I understand him wanting to wait for Leo to verify my claim. Where o where has the Leo gone?

Hey, I’m pushing for a no vote here, town is winning as far as I’ve concerned!

Game logic dictates that HuckIt is Scum! I basically "know" that Logo and Pyro town, and Logo claims to "know" Leo Cop! Yet it can´t be true that this game will go on endlessly, right? Gorny must have put in some timer that Scum wins if the game goes till this day!

I´m still interested to know why Logo switched on the whole Pyro might be Scum thing?
I was willing to listen to HuckIt, but he just shared that I got owned by the "Sound of Silence!"

Tears, I wouldn't say that I have switched Pyro entirely to my town camp. Only that, I have to make a choice. Either I believe that both of you are town (as evidenced by "Town Aligned Chat") or that one or both of you are lying.

Pyro's posts defending the neighbor subject do not come off as a scum trying to pull the wool over my eyes, but some of his actions have a flavor of scum trying to hide in plain sight.

I believe there is no reason that FBI Agent *must* be pro-town. I also, currently, have no proof that the both of you are town. I can only accept what you have both claimed from the start.

The only obvious thing, to me, is that there cannot be 3 aligned scum remaining, as they would have absolute ability to lynch any target they desire. There could be 2 allied scum alive still, but when Pyro had the opportunity to set a lynch vote against Huckit, he did not. *If* I assume that the two of you are allied scum, that play does not make sense. The game would be in the bag, so to speak.

If Huckit and Pyro are scum allies, the lack of lynch vote starts to make sense. The problem is, since there cannot be 3 allied scum left at this point, that would exclude you from being Pyro's ally. As you both claim this to be the case, and provided by the mod, I cannot follow this thought through to completion. Either Pyro is a double agent, and you granted him the perfect cover, or you are both town. I have Pyro in the town camp only because it provides the path of least resistance, according to the information that I personally have so far in this game.

The inverse of the latter point above *could* also be true; Tears could be a double agent, and has Pyro (on the surface) convinced of his loyalty. If I pursue this thought, it makes sense that Leo could be your ally as scum, as could Huckit.

We could have 2 allied scum, and 1 loner. We've had 1 mafia goon flip, so I think it is a fair assumption that there is at least 1 more, and historically, from the same team. I have no reason to believe Leo to be an insane, mafia cop, but I admit, it is possible. As my results show Leo to be town, insane mafia cop or town cop are the only natural choices. There could be some other force at work I suppose, causing some sort of mis-alignment of the results. They could also be completely fabricated and fed to me as a cover. I'd have to do some digging to see if there is such a thing as a "mafia rumor spreader" or some such role.

Does a normal Cop have to be town? I don't believe so. The biggest issue I have is, knowing you have claimed to have been given information, in the form of an investigative result from Leo, that should prove Leo to be a Cop, why would ANY pro-town player vote to lynch a cop, which is most likely a pro-town role? Especially after another player (myself) has claimed to know that cop's alignment? Either you don't believe your own mod-provided results, which are supported by my claim (which I provided without your explicit claim, I only knew what you were getting at because I had a piece to that same puzzle) or you have reason to act against that information.

The only thing I *know* for certain, is that I have seen (from the mod) results which point to the alignment of 1/5 remaining players. I know my own position as well. This leaves 3 players to confirm. See above for how I feel about how the 3 remaining players CANNOT be sorted.

My money is on Huckit. Second bet, if I get to make one, will have to go to Pyro. My brain simply cannot fathom any other possibilities.

Thank you logout for the extremely long post and analysis. So to give you idea of why I didn't vote for huckit right away is because I was expecting Leo to appear and provide at least some form of additional confirmation. We know for a fact that the sk is dead and the mafia have no night kill. Unless something else weird is in play then the game will in theory continue on forever until we decide to lynch someone.

I'm beginning to think that either Leo is just super busy with her life or there may be some sort of silencing ability on the scum team because Leo did post early on in the previous day but then disappeared and hasn't been seen since.

I will reply longer later! Really glad some1 shared some thoughts!

You kinda tried to convince me throughout the whole game (Logo that is), that mod provided info doesn´t have to be true, or could be sane or insane information! Mission accomplished! :p

I´d be interested in the whole Rumor spreader thing! Because if that´s not a possibility, HuckIt basically has to be scum, lone or together with Leo!

So to give you idea of why I didn't vote for huckit right away is because I was expecting Leo to appear and provide at least some form of additional confirmation.
But, I understand him wanting to wait for Leo to verify my claim.
It appears we are on the same page, yessir.

Silence is possible. Leo did post during last day phase.
I'm beginning to think that either Leo is just super busy with her life
Put me in this camp as well, as evidenced by a full night phase last night (after Leo's radio silence) but not the night before. Remember that we had a short night phase. Gorny stated directly that everything that needed to happen during the night had happened, so we can assume Leo had written orders for that night, and possibly not last night.

I hope we don't see a mod-lynch. I myself am convinced Leo is town.

All night actions are in and there were no deaths.

As there aren't any night actions to wait for, I'm going to allow day 4 to begin early.
Just posting here, I don't want to mistakenly claim that Gorny ended that night phase early because all night actions were complete. There's the post I am referring to, and I believe I am correct in my claim.

We now have two reports provided by tears. One on logout and one on myself. We also have a report from logout indicating that Leo investigated herself on night one and got innocent.

When tears was claiming his investigation results, Leo mentioned that he should probably investigate himself to determine if he was insane or not. This might lend to Leo's doubts of Tears claim as then there would be two cops in play which would seem unlikely in a small setup. I think the results being sent to another person in the game is an interesting mechanic. If I had to take a guess Leo is cop but with a twist where she doesn't actually get any of her results and has to pick someone else in the game to receive them. Sending them to tears at this point in time makes the most sense due to him being essentially confirmed town and Leo was always uneasy about me.

At this point in time I think I'm comfortable with voting for huckit but since Gorny said Leo sent a message saying she is not feeling well and hopes to make an appearance I rather wait. Barring any thing else though I will probably be voting huckit. The only thing I am hesitant of is possible godfather with two "cop" like roles.

Is it common to see GF on flips, or is it a hidden trait?
And speaking of flips, is it maybe possible that DC could have been, but because we didn't lynch, we weren't able to dig that detail out?

I'm still a little uneasy about the NK reveal. It seems uncharacteristic...

I would have voted for HuckIt by now if Gorny wouldn´t have send in that msg!

I voted for Leo last night, cause I figured if 2 Scum left, what would be the case if town was in LyLo situation, Leo always scum.

But with that being a Joke, I have to go by the information I am provided, and that´s Pyro, Logo and me town, with Leo being a COP! Therefor I´d vote first for HuckIt!

NVM....mb I´ll miss the vote, as I need to fix my sleeping-schedule!

For stated reasons:

Vote: HuckIt

Is it common to see GF on flips, or is it a hidden trait?
And speaking of flips, is it maybe possible that DC could have been, but because we didn't lynch, we weren't able to dig that detail out?

I'm still a little uneasy about the NK reveal. It seems uncharacteristic...

Night kill flips can or cannot be revealed at the discretion of the mod and how they choose to run the game. In most standard games that I played long long ago night kill flips were only given to the killer(s), however that being said, all games that I've participated in run by Gorny on this site have given night kill flips. Godfather, since its a role, would show on the flip if the flip is given to everyone in the game thread. D2DC specifically flipped goon which by default is basically plain old mafia.

Basically all this is saying is, if hypothetically you are godfather (yes, I'm talking about you logout), that would mean that potentially you or huckit could still be scum, but based on level of effort I'm more willing to believe huckit is still our guy.

@HuckIt you claim to be town, I have every faith that Leo is a town-cop. I can't ignore the possibility that Pyro/Tears could be mafia. Tears voted for Leo. I can't think of any reason that a town player would willingly vote for the town cop.

If we are in a 3 town VS 2 mafia situation, a mislynch WILL cost us the game.
If we are in a 4 town VS 1 mafia, we can afford a mislynch.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High