Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

I role claim vanilla town. With no night kills and the name, I assumed 3 mafia, 4 town and an SK. SK, one mafia, one town dead. From my perspective, either Leo and Log, or Pyro and Tears must be mafia. But lots of people claiming powers, sooooo, mafia with powers? I was really feeling Log as town, and felt that pyro and tears were confirmed, but somewhere my logic is faulty....obviously as I chose to lynch poor Zemaj.

My only thought then is, if we have a townsperson with power to determine mafia, why are we in a rush to lynch, and why not wait another night to learn? What’s the hurry? Seems scummy to lynch if the SK is dead, no NKs, and someone has the power to prove an imposter lives among us?

If someone is willing to claim I’m mafia, role claim, call it, then lynch me. The flip will prove who is lying.

::gently tries to lift noose off neck::
"lots of people claiming powers" - Can you point these out to me? Tears claimed to be FBI agent, provided info, which turned out to be correct. As far as I can see, no other player has claimed powers.

"why are we in a rush to lynch" - I can't speak for the others. I absolutely support lynching you, but I agree with your question. Unvote: Huckit

*sets out donuts and a fresh pot of coffee* 🚓

So how do we progress?

- Will Leo get modkilled?
- When HuckIt Scum he either played it GG to put his partner in a different team, or he would be only scum and game will not end tonight?

Vote Count 4.0:

Huckit: 1 (Logoutzero)

Not voting:

Pyro, leo, Tears85, Huckit

About an hour and 12 minutes left.

Vote Count 4.0:

Huckit: 1 (Logoutzero)

Not voting:

Pyro, leo, Tears85, Huckit

About an hour and 12 minutes left.
"lots of people claiming powers" - Can you point these out to me? Tears claimed to be FBI agent, provided info, which turned out to be correct. As far as I can see, no other player has claimed powers.

"why are we in a rush to lynch" - I can't speak for the others. I absolutely support lynching you, but I agree with your question. Unvote: Huckit

*sets out donuts and a fresh pot of coffee* 🚓

I would hate to see Huckit get scum mobbed with such a short amount of time left in the day.

Anyone wiser than me who could suggest a power that would silence @Leopold Stotch for the day, or is it most likely just that shes away from keyboard?

I'd like to use my item 'Curse of Noodle's Tomb' to cause all mafia to write and speak in tongues!

No? Well, worth a shot...

@logoutzero, I'll have to reread, I thought it's been alluded that Tears, Pyro, Leo and you all possible have powers, but perhaps I got confused with all of the hyperlinks (including my own) about insane cops.

@Tears85, besides finding out the SK, what power do you have, does waiting another night give you more information to determine scum/not scum?

2nded with the silence power!

I don´t know about any power........ gorny told me I´m vanilla townie by now!

The day has ended with a no lynch. It is now night time, anyone with night actions, send them in.

Day 5 begins at 7PM tomorrow

I feel retarded thinking the game can´t be as eaz as I figured and falling for every joke! :(

Guess we´ll have to w8 for Leopold Stotch anyways....

Yay, we're all alive, good job town!

So, pyro and tears, you just need to convince one person to vote with you to knock someone off..... who is it going to be? :-D

I´d wish for Leo to appear....... but for me it´s almost certainly going to be HuckIt! I guess I had solved the game with Logo, and than I got paranoid! :( Not sure about what role Leo is playing, and HuckIt not jumping on my paranoid Leo vote kinda makes me think..... but yeah!

Night Action reports was Pyro no mafia.....so much for my Leo + Logo 100% team theory! ~~

Just telling u, cause I feel like getting silenced is as likely as Logo + Pyro = Scum!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High