Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

Gotta get her a full show of Cowboy Dancing Strippers!

I am back in Texas.... Hmmm.... I know strip joints are in the major cities but they're all women dancers. San Antonio might have some male clubs, but idk.... It's not like it's advertised over here... As opposed to some signs in OC lol...

You know us Texans gotta be prude and scared of anything sexual, especially if it's gey. OH LAWD NOT TEH GAYZZZZ!!1 :rolleyes: so fucking stupid. JUST LET PEOPLE BE, ABBOTT, YOU TOEHEADED BLOCK OF CHEESE! LOVE IS LOVE BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IF IT BIT YOU IN THE ASS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FEEL YOUR ASS (too much? Eh.)

• Haha
Reactions: snickersnack
I am back in Texas.... Hmmm.... I know strip joints are in the major cities but they're all women dancers. San Antonio might have some male clubs, but idk.... It's not like it's advertised over here... As opposed to some signs in OC lol...

You know us Texans gotta be prude and scared of anything sexual, especially if it's gey. OH LAWD NOT TEH GAYZZZZ!!1 :rolleyes: so fucking stupid. JUST LET PEOPLE BE, ABBOTT, YOU TOEHEADED BLOCK OF CHEESE! LOVE IS LOVE BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IF IT BIT YOU IN THE ASS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FEEL YOUR ASS (too much? Eh.)

Nope, not too much, probably not enough honestly.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch

Just a tad much. The guy is a huge asshole, even if he, well you know..., but I usually refrain from mocking his condition. His character and conduct present plenty of fodder for ridicule.

Slightly CSB: There is a "gentlemen's club" between the first and second exits off the highway to get to my house, so I pass by it almost every day, and I usually say something wistful if my wife is in the car, but now that spot has been taken up by the local (or more likely not local) bible thumpers. Just a couple hundred yards past the reputable establishment, there's now a billboard that says something like "shackled by lust? Jesus sets free!" And I'm like, okay, that's actually a clever choice of location for the sign, but what the hell kind of grammar is that?

In fact, there are a lot of strip clubs in town (at least for what I imagine a lot to be). I'm pretty sure that there is at least one such place for the ladies to enjoy, but it must not be next to a major highway, because I don't think I've ever seen a sign for it.

Last edited:
In fact, there are a lot of strip clubs in town (at least for what I imagine a lot to be). I'm pretty sure that there is at least one such place for the ladies to enjoy, but it must not be next to a major highway, because I don't think I've ever seen a sign for it.

The women who know, know where to find it. ;)

• Haha
Just a tad much. The guy is a huge asshole, even if he, well you know..., but I usually refrain from mocking his condition. His character and conduct present plenty of fodder for ridicule.

Slightly CSB: There is a "gentlemen's club" between the first and second exits off the highway to get to my house, so I pass by it almost every day, and I usually say something wistful if my wife is in the car, but now that spot has been taken up by the local (or more likely not local) bible thumpers. Just a couple hundred yards past the reputable establishment, there's now a billboard that says something like "shackled by lust? Jesus sets free!" And I'm like, okay, that's actually a clever choice of location for the sign, but what the hell kind of grammar is that?

"Hey, Jimbob! After Bible study, wanna hit up the joint? I mean, we can just WALK over there and discuss what we learned about the Lord and his good teachings while in the company of beautiful women." HA!

• Haha
Another unused story. This one from N1 when Leo Jailed D2DC:

"D2DC woke up slowly, groggily. He felt completely drained of any and all strength. The sensation of weakness grew worse over the lower portions of his body. He tried to move but couldn't. His head felt strange. It was then that he noticed that he was completely naked and upside down. On his bedroom closet door. As he further regained consciousness, he noticed that he was stuck to the door with a pale gooey glue like substance completely firmly holding him to the door. He had been in this position all night.

...well shit he thought...

....who or what had got a hold of him?

• Haha
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High