GoMule for D2 Resurrected

I am afraid there isn't and even if there was something it would be against the rules.
In Lod I always had an empty low level char with a cube and moved all the flawless there. Whenever it was getting full I started cubing them which unfortunately was happening quite often. My suggestion would be to do the same. Take the decision to cube those gems manually and then just make sure to cube them instead of gathering them in a stash file.

Reactions: maxicek
Cubing etc. is meant to take time and speeding it up by a program would be kind of cheating, in a strict sense.

Apart from that: To my knowledge, item records contain data that is unknown to GoMule and has to be carried along, so producing new items is problematic. That's probably the reason why GoMule cannot convert items from old game patch levels to certain new ones. The unknown data changes in some manner and GoMule doesn't know how it has to look like with later patches.

Reactions: maxicek
Curious.... I had been using Go Mule 2.4 for some time, haven't played d2 in a few months, now when I try to load my character (one of them, my sorc, it just simply says "disconnected" what's going on with this here?

Edit : Actually my stash also says "disconnected"

I haven't changed or done anything, I guess the game did update to a new patch but it only affects online stuff I thought, do I have to transfer everything again to the new patch, is that what's going on?

Edit Edit :

I see this is the issue, I think what I'll do is completely delete all characters/saves/files and start fresh. It's what I do anyways and I haven't found anything I truly care about.

Last edited:
I see this is the issue, I think what I'll do is completely delete all characters/saves/files and start fresh. It's what I do anyways and I haven't found anything I truly care about.
We don't know how many new patches will lead to this issue so I suggest you start moving your items to get used to that. :(

We don't know how many new patches will lead to this issue so I suggest you start moving your items to get used to that. :(
I guess that's what I'm saying, I don't care about past items, just going to start fresh. Is what it is. I've wanted to do a fresh restart for a long time, so here we are.

So I have a question now... I downloaded the new GoMule 2.5, however... If I try to load my character or stash from 2.5 (just started new) it still says disconnected?

Edit : Nvm, I guess there was a .01 version change I missed.

I could be very wrong, but we won't necessarily have a new GoMule version for every patch. I don't remember exactly why, but patches 2.4 and 2.5 involved changes to the save files, which is why we had to move manually. It may be that we don't need a GoMule update at all for 2.6.

I could be very wrong, but we won't necessarily have a new GoMule version for every patch. I don't remember exactly why, but patches 2.4 and 2.5 involved changes to the save files, which is why we had to move manually. It may be that we don't need a GoMule update at all for 2.6.
From what I recall it's something to do with the item format or something like that, but yeah.

Hopefully they don't change any of that with 2.6 cause it's a PITA to transfer haha.

I hope no one has to use this, but I made an extremely simple script for managing shared stash files so I could move away from GoMule.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope no one has to use this, but I made an extremely simple script for managing shared stash files so I could move away from GoMule.

Please read the rules. Any posting of third party mods must be checked with me before posting.

I’m also assuming with new additions to SP ( sunder charms) that some kind of update will be required. So be careful when the new patch hits until we hear from @silospen

Reactions: snickersnack
Perhaps the installation of 2.6 can be avoided by just starting the D2R.exe program and when it says that a connection to bnet is required, not hitting the update button when doing so. Of course, we need a volunteer who updates anyway, so we know whether GoMule still works or not :rolleyes:

I've just connected to bnet, in order to delay that moment of a forced bnet connection for as long as possible. Patch day is tomorrow 10 am PST which is 7 pm CET...

Perhaps the installation of 2.6 can be avoided by just starting the D2R.exe program and when it says that a connection to bnet is required, not hitting the update button when doing so. Of course, we need a volunteer who updates anyway, so we know whether GoMule still works or not :rolleyes:

I've just connected to bnet, in order to delay that moment of a forced bnet connection for as long as possible. Patch day is tomorrow 10 am PST which is 7 pm CET...
30 day DRM unfortunately, that's as long as you'd get without updating before getting locked out.

Wish it was possible to stay/play old versions of D2R but that's modern gaming for you, not actually owning the product you paid for. :(

I suppose you technically didn't own your product with disks either but at least they couldn't really control what you did then.

I think I'm going to do that, hoping for the very kind, clever and handsome Silospen to update GoMule in less than 1 month.

I'm going to jump right in and pray that our kind, clever, handsome, well-groomed, nice-smelling and hard working Master of Java will come through for us once again!

When I finally started D2R it was already at 2.5 so I didn't have to go through the double/triple whammy that many of you have, but I do have a question. In the current version of GoMule there is an add shared stash button. However, when I try and create a shared stash I get an error message. Am I doing something wrong or do we need Silopen to create another shared stash for us like he did for moving stuff from 2.4 to 2.5?

I'm going to jump right in and pray that our kind, clever, handsome, well-groomed, nice-smelling and hard working Master of Java will come through for us once again!

When I finally started D2R it was already at 2.5 so I didn't have to go through the double/triple whammy that many of you have, but I do have a question. In the current version of GoMule there is an add shared stash button. However, when I try and create a shared stash I get an error message. Am I doing something wrong or do we need Silopen to create another shared stash for us like he did for moving stuff from 2.4 to 2.5?
I think you could just save a copy of your current 2.5 shared stash and then copy that as needed to update things

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Heyo - sounds like it's that time of year again, I'll start working on it tomorrow night and see what kind of horrible changes Blizz has in store for me :) Hopefully you're all crossing your fingers and toes that they haven't changed the save file format again!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High