GoMule for D2 Resurrected

Right now I have D2R main, GoMuleR4.4.3_Resurrected_1.0 and GoMuleR4.4.17-BETA_Resurrected_2.6
doesn't work on them.

I haven't tried loading any online or offline characters just .d2x storage files, didn't think to. Half of those storage files load up okay, the others do not.

(update) the standard of heroes was on my Online lvl 86 paladin, all my offline characters are now new (level 20 or less).

The new offline characters are loading up just fine. Good thing is I can store items they find now. Only problem now is finding a way to access the old Main stash.

GoMule R0.44 Resurrected gives "Error Stash Version Incorrect"
GoMule classic R0.43: Donkey states: "Disconnected"

Last edited:
It's possible there is standard of heroes in my stash, but I can't access it to see what's in there. I'm checking mail now to see if creator can access it.

It's not clear what version of D2R your stashes were created under. If they were created in 2.4 or earlier you can't simply open them in the newer versions of GoMule. This thread covers the issues that we went through. Start looking at page 18.

Reactions: McGruber08
I found my backup on my external HDD of GoMule and it was R0.44 Resurrected.

And it seems to work on that GoMule but no on the 4.3 and other 4.4 I seem to have. It's odd.

I'm trying to transfer the items now to a new stash and see what happens.

Update: Standard of heroes error. I delete the item then it's 'disconnected'
This is happening in R0.44 Resurrected. .43 doesn't pick up anything. R0.44 recently downloaded version will pick up the new stash I made (all transferred items) but not the offline characters..

Last edited:
Hi friends, thank you for continuing to give out high quality support in this thread, I really appreciate all of your efforts.

Here's an new version of GoMule: https://sourceforge.net/projects/go...MuleR4.4.18-BETA_Resurrected_2.7.zip/download

It looks like there were minimal updates for 2.7, which is good news! Some other updates:
- @gtpoestorage1 thank you for the interesting Druid, there was a problem reading the quest item as @jrt055 identified. It's an interesting case, but it should hopefully be fixed now.
- @Tommy220 thanks for the feedback! Hopefully the window saving behavior you were looking for is now implemented, let me know if it's what you were imagining.

I wonder what will happen to D2R once D4 comes out? Here's hoping they keep leaving the character save file format alone!

I've been reading the plan on pg 18, and trying to figure the steps out. I have tried opening a shared stash, and it looks for a .dsi file. I've never done this and not sure what the procedure is, once I get it I should be able to proceed okay with the new steps. I have two tech friends, but the one I see most is only good with hardware issues, not software.

How do I create a Shared stash? So I can go to the next step. (okay, I feel dumb, I realize this is explained in the link in the thread) thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the GoMule update! Very glad for the window size to save between sessions now. :) @silospen

Some quick bugs I'm noticing, Hustle is labeled "Hustle (armor)" for both the weapon and armor and sunder charms don't have a name (they appear as "Grand Charm" with gold text).

Reactions: silospen
Hi guys

I hadn't played since patch 2.3 and just recently started back up and to my dismay found out about all this GoMule ordeal T.T
So basically: what do I do? Do I need the GoMule stash from 2.3 and do the same steps as in this video which are hopefully the same steps explained by Silos (they were sort of cryptic instructions to me T.T) :

Also, I saw a post saying something about it being wayyy easier if you do somethign with the "procjects" in GoMule - could someone explain or refer me to a post going into detail about this? I would be INFINITELY grateful!!

This game is just not the same without GoMule and I'm gutted and quite honestly in disbelief that they don't just add infinite stash or a solution like GoMule to SP... Come onnn Blizzard... Thank you to all the amazing people in this community that make this a reality!!

Reactions: Bewitch
Hi guys

I hadn't played since patch 2.3 and just recently started back up and to my dismay found out about all this GoMule ordeal T.T
So basically: what do I do? Do I need the GoMule stash from 2.3 and do the same steps as in this video which are hopefully the same steps explained by Silos (they were sort of cryptic instructions to me T.T) :

Also, I saw a post saying something about it being wayyy easier if you do somethign with the "procjects" in GoMule - could someone explain or refer me to a post going into detail about this? I would be INFINITELY grateful!!

This game is just not the same without GoMule and I'm gutted and quite honestly in disbelief that they don't just add infinite stash or a solution like GoMule to SP... Come onnn Blizzard... Thank you to all the amazing people in this community that make this a reality!!
i pretty much have the same problem.
i downloaded the "old" shared stash file but it says "disconnected" on the old gomule version as well as on the new one.
Dont rly know what to do now.

@Bewitch If you start at the beginning of the thread and read it you will come across links to the early versions of GoMule to make sure that you are really using the correct "old" version. More importantly you will understand what has caused the problems and what you have to do. Keep trying.

Reactions: Bewitch
Came here to report that either the Gidbinn or the Jade Figurine causes character disconnect, but it looks like that was fixed.

He asked me to test it so I have been using it for about 4 weeks, without any issues.
As far as I can see all the name issues with the new items are fixed.

Reactions: pharphis
Thanks again for all your work @silospen .

One problem is that I'm having a disconnected error in my rare items stash and that leads to an error getting a flavie report. The error states that it is this particular d2x file at fault and if I remove this stash, the report is created without a problem.

When trying to open the stash, I get the following error.

Error: No translation for strap (Rare Sash, 0xad3ae6ae)
at gomule.item.D2Item.<init>(D2Item.java:173)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.readItems(D2Stash.java:183)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.readAtmaItems(D2Stash.java:151)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.<init>(D2Stash.java:78)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.addItemList(D2FileManager.java:1701)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.connect(D2ViewStash.java:355)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.<init>(D2ViewStash.java:287)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.openStash(D2FileManager.java:1601)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewProject$CharTreeNode.view(D2ViewProject.java:402)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewProject$3.mouseReleased(D2ViewProject.java:126)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I deleted that particular Rare Sash in the previous GoMule and I got the following error (interestingly, another belt).

Error: No translation for strap (Rare Heavy Belt, 0x916410db)
at gomule.item.D2Item.<init>(D2Item.java:173)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.readItems(D2Stash.java:183)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.readAtmaItems(D2Stash.java:151)
at gomule.d2x.D2Stash.<init>(D2Stash.java:78)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.addItemList(D2FileManager.java:1701)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.connect(D2ViewStash.java:355)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewStash.<init>(D2ViewStash.java:287)
at gomule.gui.D2FileManager.openStash(D2FileManager.java:1601)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewProject$CharTreeNode.view(D2ViewProject.java:402)
at gomule.gui.D2ViewProject$3.mouseReleased(D2ViewProject.java:126)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Edit:
Curiouser and Curiouser! I deleted the problematic Heavy Belt and everything works now. I wonder what it was about those two items that triggered the problem.

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I started playing single player offline earlier this year, took a break for a few months and just got back into it. I just downloaded GoMule for the first time and tried to add all my characters. It works flawlessly except on my main character where it just says “disconnected”. I’ve read that there has been problems when patches has hit, but I don’t quite understand why it’s only happening for that one character.

Could it be that I created that character before the others on a different patch? I don’t remember when exactly I started the character and therefore not on what patch - is there any way to check?

I’ve tried opening the character on several previous versions of GoMule but encounter the same problem.

Any suggestions to why it’s only that character and what I can do to fix it? I’ve been reading through this thread, but haven’t been able to solve it.

Cheers

Reactions: McGruber08
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High