Hey all, thanks for your patience and your help tracking down some of these issues! Really appreciate the stashes you send me over to help track down the problems. New release is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/go...MuleR4.4.17-BETA_Resurrected_2.6.zip/download
- New runewords should now be present in stashes and not break stashes
- Added some quest items to Flavie
- Added extra logging so it shows you exactly what the problematic item is if we run into the same failure to open stash problem
Some things that aren't fixed:
- New unique charms will be missing their proper names
- There may be other name related issues (please tell me about them)
- I note there's still lots of things missing from Flavie (if anyone wants to put together a list of item names that are missing like the new runewords etc that would be unbelievable, but I will get to them eventually)
As always let me know how it works out! Hope it fixes everything for you! These 'corrupted stashes' - don't sweat it too much, they should be actually corrupted, it's just GoMule doesn't understand how to read them even though it knows how to write them
The root cause here is that D2 stores its human readable names for stuff in a set of files so that you can do translations, so for example the underlying game file might have 'runeword17' and when you look that up it'll be 'Bulwark' or whatever in English and something else in Korean etc etc. With D2R, they moved to a new way of storing these names which I need to update to - so far I'd been sort of lucky in that they hadn't added anything new to D2R that wasn't already present in legacy D2. Now with these new runewords, etc we're seeing things that can't be found in the old files coming through.
I'll get a longer term fix together, but right now I just want to unblock you all to be able to use GoMule again as soon as possible, even if that means some ugly looking names on things.