Girls Night Out - MP Group

Okay, well then I guess it's a matter of build.

Would lifetap interfere with anyone?

Edit: I'm thinking fire kick/trapper. I've matted two kick/trappers, both using LS/DS, and I always wanted to try a fire sin. Well, then it's time to look for a good Leaf base in my stashes and get to levelling.

Code:
Name              Char              Build              Area/lvl               Rogue Merc
__________        __________        ___________        _______________        __________
ffs               Fluffy            Bear Sorc          A1 N (1)               Faith or Wrath
d2lover           Velocity          WF MS or Strafe    A1 N (1)               'Edge'
Vildecor          Alvarra           Buriza Strafer     A4 N (26)              WWS
D2DC              Kouhi             TS/Kicker          A1 H (67)              Faith
PhineasB          Blade             Dual Dream Kicker  A2 NM (55)             ?
snickersnack      TBD               Kick/Trapper           -                  ?

Another edit: it also occurs to me that I could use Lawbringer to proc decrepify. No moron, no problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vildecor
Minor update. Couldn't sleep with her "unfinished", and a mere seven days to get her ready! 😲
Code:
Name              Char              Build              Area/lvl               Rogue Merc
__________        __________        ___________        _______________        __________
ffs               Fluffy            Bear Sorc          A1 N (1)               Faith or Wrath
d2lover           Velocity          WF MS or Strafe    A1 N (1)               'Edge'
Vildecor          Alvarra           Buriza Strafer     A4 N (26)              WWS
D2DC              Kouhi             TS/Kicker          A1 H (73)              Faith

Last item is finally equipped. Also big thanks to @Vildecor for the loaner!
Screenshot147.jpg

Almost halfway through NM. Was going to aim for 175 IAS for the next to last xb strafe bp, but it didn't seem that much faster than 120. Anytime I'm affected by Fanaticism, I'll hit the last bp anyway even without any additional IAS. I've missed playing with a Buriza, it's been a long time.

Wow you guys filled the table up quickly :)
Code:
D2DC              Kouhi             TS/Kicker          A1 H (73)              Faith
maxicek           Harley_Quinn      Kick / Berserk     A1 H (75)              Brand or Wrath

Still may change the character, but this one is a respec away from ready.

Edit:
Who is packing a CtA? Assuming I go with the build above I won't be carrying.
Would be cool to get as many different bows as possible on the mercs.

Edit 2:
What level Fanatacism is the 'Faith" ?

Edit3:
Changed the build already, ATMA rename required. You will have to take a leap of imagination about the lack of blonde hair. I can probably provide the CtA now, unless I decide for a Windhammer or something on switch.
Motion to change the group name to "Birds of Prey" ?

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasB and ffs
My non-zon Faiths rolled 13 and 14 Fanaticism, but probably @D2DC's Faith will be decisive as I'm leaning towards Wrath or Brand, depending on what @PhineasB chooses to go with. Seems most of us will benefit from Decrepify/Amp, so I figure having more uptime of such curses will help more then situationally better Fana coverage. I probably will go with a setup that requires Faith for 5 FPA, but I'm fine relying on @D2DC being close by. :)

I can bring a (current patch) CtA, but tbh would prefer if someone else takes over BO duties... :) I'd need to sacrifice inventory space and deal with more weapon switching in addition to Beast and Tomb Reaver. Still, happy to do so if needed.

I’m decided now, I can carry the CtA. CB may be a bit low, but I don’t think it will matter in the group.

I’m going BoS so I don’t need the Speed from Fanaticism, just damage.

I should be wearing a Shako for the theme, but it is just too ugly.

As I feared, at the end I wont be able to join this playthrough. I'm trying to deal with too much stuff at once leaving my weekends packed with activities. Maybe I'll be able to take part next time. Have fun :)

Reactions: snickersnack
I've got a lvl 15, but it wouldn't hurt to have a couple Faith rogues for the area coverage..
Mine is 12, so I could use Harmony instead. I know this isn't a rush of any kind, but do we want movement speed, better fanat coverage, or better Amp coverage?

Code:
snickersnack      Agnesi            Kick/Trapper       A1 N (16)              Faith, Harmony, WWS?
maxicek           Harley_Quinn      Kick / Berserk     A1 H (75)              Brand or Wrath

Also, I will very likely wield Lawbringer to bring some Decrep. I can have CTA on switch, but it's non beta.

Reactions: maxicek
Just realized I do have the runes available to make Wrath, so I'll go with that instead of WWS.

@snickersnack - I don't think we'll have any issues with a Harmony bow.

Code:
Vildecor          Alvarra           Buriza Strafer     A4 NM (61)             Wrath
snickersnack      Agnesi            Kick/Trapper       A1 N (16)              Faith, Harmony, WWS?

Just realised I need two more levels for Kira's. Also AR is a bit more challenging without being able to rely on Infinity.

Just realized I do have the runes available to make Wrath, so I'll go with that instead of WWS.

@snickersnack - I don't think we'll have any issues with a Harmony bow.
Okay. I'll keep Faith, Harmony, and WWS available; 1 on rogue, 2 in stash, and we'll figure it out from there.

This is because Assassins are the best class. :D

edit: Thinking that I’ll go with Ice bow to avoid duplication and provide another aura and damage type. And I can add another lady to the fray with a Shadow Warrior. I usually don’t find Shadows useful, but I’m not seeing much else to do with the skill points.

Alright, ready to go as well.

Screenshot030.jpg

After getting to 84 in the Cave (yeah.. don't ask), I tried a few Merc bow options and decided I'll go with Wrath. I'll go with 120 IAS Tomby and 50 IAS on remaining gear, this hits 5 FPA on its own, so I won't lose attack speed without Fana.

I can ofc bring Faith/Brand as well if somebody else wants to use them.

Just realised I need two more levels for Kira's. Also AR is a bit more challenging without being able to rely on Infinity.
Yeah we should pay some 8th guy to go Sorc just carry Infinity and come along, like a personal porter. :)

But then again fun little challenge to make it work without it. As for AR, I ended up swapping out Lightning skillers for Sharp GCs. AR now is just under 5k, or just over 6k with Faith Merc.

Code:
ffs               Fluffy            Bear Sorc          A1 H (84)              Wrath
Vildecor          Alvarra           Buriza Strafer     A4 NM (61)             Wrath

I was just playing around with weapon speed calculator, and the kicker could instead self-wield Infinity (eth Scythe built for my Charged Boltress would be ideal). Loss of Dream shield, so no dual Dream. But Conviction would be available to the group (and come close-ish to making up damage loss with -eLR and procs), plus very solid crushing blow. And she’d look pretty darn cool with the Scythe. :unsure:

Reactions: snickersnack
Agreed, no need to include Infinity just to make things easier. It would provide a big improvement but we're gonna be fine without it.

Also I muled on some Enchant pre-buff gear. Don't want to swap things around too much, but can provide something like level 40-45 Enchant to the party, with a couple of facets mixed in. Apart from an additional 3-4k damage, that gets my non-Faith setup to 5.6k AR with no bonus from standard attack, so it probably should provide more than enough AR for you guys using "real" attack skills. :)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High