Gaming Grandpa goes HC Time Travel

New post as I made a mistake, and I want transperancy: I deleted my current 1.07 saves while tryin to get 1.07 multi instance to work! (Did it now thx to art! :D) Problem.. in the meantime I´ve used a socket quest on a sword which got transfered to 1.14 and therefore didn´t get deleted. Solution I used the socketquest on the same sword and threw it on ground! For the life of me I don´t know anything else that got duped.

My Barb is lvl 81 and I´m enjoying him alot. Therefore I started running LK on my Sorc in order to get the missing BER for Enigma! Ofc the map is very good for CS but not for LK. Let´s see if I´ll reroll map!

KInda believe that Insight would be best for my singer merc....problem ofc I´m a perfectionist and I want a eth base, preferable a 1.07 base. I had two 1.07 bases which got 3 respectivly 5 sockets. Also I bricked a eth 1.13 CV.

The most spectacular finding I had since last post was a Mavina´s Diadem and a 5FHR/10LR SC!

€: I found a perfect 7%/17Mana SC!

Attachments

• Screenshot002.jpg
    Screenshot002.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babyhell
Was hoping not to post before I have my first ever non 1.10 Dupenet ENI, but basically 1LO short...or 1SUR if I´m not going to cube OHMs into a BER!

Into last post I edited a perfect 17Mana/7mf SC!

I enjoyed my Singer Barb alot what caused me to hardly CS my Sorc! I made Walkpits up to lvl 84! I finally decided to get rid of my barb merc and get myself a NM offensive merc. Was kinda reluctant casue I didn´t wanna lvl him...turned out one can buy NM Mercs in the lvl 8x range! Went with the lowest what was kinda like 79. I equipped my 1.07 Sorc (Lots of her itemz went to 1.14) and wanted to play her in order to get Max damage charms for my upcomming Pit/CS Zerker and another eth 4soxx polearm. Literally the first rack I got a Tresher... almost rolled over it, as I didn´t get Treshers in a couple tries after the inicial one. But figured how to run the rack and got a eth 10ed Tresher which got 4soxx by 1.07 Larzuk. Ofc now Ill have to farm that rack before doing anything else in 1.07 with my Sorc.
As I was still walking Pit I decided it´s more efficent to AT with my Sorc, so I gave up on my CS map. The trigger was pulled when my Singer found a Occy which I ISTed! Findings of AT and PIT:
- Andy´s Face
- Carrion Wind
- Shaft
- quit good Levi
- 13/38 Dungos
- Another Mav Diadem
- Tals Armor which is kinda pointless as I always either go Arky or Eni......but w/e
- -5/4 Lightning Facet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that I wanted to speed up things and went LK! Whilst searching a map I found a GUL which went into yet another Hoto which turned out 32 so I got 32/33/34! Like 35Runz in a found a SUR! As I still got 2 OHMs I´m basically 1LO or SUR or BER away from mb my first ever selfmade Eni. Than I got bored of LK and decided to CS with my Sorc for now and hope for a lucky rune there!

Attachments

• Screenshot001.jpg
    Screenshot001.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot022.jpg
    Screenshot022.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot010.jpg
    Screenshot010.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot014.jpg
    Screenshot014.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot020.jpg
    Screenshot020.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot019.jpg
    Screenshot019.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Ladies and Gentleman, may I present..... my first ever selfmade and legit: ENIGMA! I am at around 263 MF on Singer now! Not too good, but hoping to drop some Ali Babas or Gulls too use those on switch!

What´s a good amount of bosspacks in Pit? I Have a map that´s close were I can skip parts of it!

I found a gorgeous +3Cold 50Life Amu!!!! Not using for now as I would miss Res and Stats, but if nothing a nice backup in case I die.

Since I didn´t have to use my OHMs to cube a SUR as I found a 2nd SUR I made another CTA....followed by 4 below average HOTOs/CTAs I rolled a really n1: 5/4/1

€: I´ve installed several more installations...in that process I duped Itemz that I had muled on a char I didn´t change...I collected all duped itemz on said char and threw them on ground. For some reason my 1.07 Sorc didn´t want to update....So I had to delete her and copy & paste her into the save what worked as expected! In the process I´ve lost some Gems and stuff I collected tonight as I rollbacked the chars I didn´t play today to the point I last played before today!

€2: All confusion know! I´ve tried my absolut best to detect and delete all dupes!

Attachments

• Screenshot024.jpg
    Screenshot024.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot025.jpg
    Screenshot025.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot023.jpg
    Screenshot023.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot026.jpg
    Screenshot026.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OK Boyz, me and my PC messed up! I installed new versions, there were probs with save loations and save permissions again and than I didn´t know for sure anymore if I had missed any dupes! :((((( As a consequence I deleted almost all my chars from 1.06 and 1.07. Kept just the vital once or the once with socket quests on them but no itemz. There remains a minor rollback on my 1.06 Lammer to the worse! (Some items not sold to vendor yet and less REJUVs)

I started a Barb in 1.06 that got transfered to 1.07 at lvl 23 just to have missed Bonesnap lvl. Than I lvled a Roguemerc...turned out ice and I wanted to hork..so I lvled a new one. Dunno if I would´ve been faster just walking without twinking!

Was doin some Pit runs:

- Shako
- Storm
- CoA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But epically bad rolled with 1 socket and 10Dred!
- In the shadow of CoA a etheral Ettin axed dropped
- Aldurs Boots
- A Cold SKiller

Last edited:
Yo guys was just farming my Pit Singer.

Wanted to show map which is imho quite GG but a video is best to do so. In the beginning area there are 2-3 on average.....than mb 1-2 on way to lvl 2 (I skip most part of way) and 2-3 in lvl2! MB even better than that! At the end of 4min video my equipment is shown!

Findings since yesterday:

- Eth Skullders
- Yet another Storm and Shako
- PERFECT 35/13 Vipern
- Griswold shield
- Criswold Corona
- 9% Nightwings
- Anti Perfect Raven
- And a very usefull 5soxx PB

€: And I rolled over my map.... as I clipped it and the clip not being as good as my imagination I´ve started counting packs more and more, and it turned out that runz where all packs are stacked in the small area I were teleing are way rarer than my imagination suggested!

Attachments

• Screenshot050.jpg
    Screenshot050.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I just dropped my first ever Dimensional Shard! :) :) :) :)

Turned out 24 28 36!

Prob now ofc.....need 20FC.... so basically need to farm meph for Arach! :eek:

Other drops:

- 2nd Tals Armor
- +5Twister Helmet! Drrrrrrroooooolllllllll
- 4soxx 14ed Greater Bow
- Executiner´s Justice
- Boneflame
- another -5/4 Light RBF
- Shadowdancers

€: 38 Runz in Arach!

Attachments

• Screenshot012.jpg
    Screenshot012.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot013.jpg
    Screenshot013.jpg
    457.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
€: As far as I understand rules by rereading the only issue would be writting about it, even so I feel it shouldn´t be a issue at all! (Therefor edit) I didn´t get any advantage by reinstalling (besides I got rid of crashes) and therefor I can accept that!

Last edited:
There was some restart ephoria, gone now! I had severe game crashes, and felt the rollbacks are cheating! Therefor I reverted to last functioning version! That was sadly 1.14b instead of 1.14d. I didn´t care too much to start, but after like 1-2 days I quit my project. Didn´t mean to cheat!

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High