[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

I can't believe I missed your reference!! 🤣 Thank you for enlightening me, Leader!!!
The biggest clue was in my avatar, it was a picture of the Leader. :LOL:

I'm sure Gorny would have noticed it immediately since his keen eye picked out the LOTR avatar the day before.

For the record, I have no regrets. It was an HBO show and I spent it bonking snickersnack (who was Gorny’s mom??) and then died heroically in battle? Sounds like a good life to me. Thanks D2DC for the obvious ton of effort to create & host a new and balanced game!!

I really enjoyed the election mechanic. It was as nice change of pace. Having it in a regular match would be interesting as well. Execution power. Would make the mafia team very cautious on which townie they would vote for.

That may be a good thing, as I think mafia has won each game this year?
I'm not going to say this is a result of me being the best scum ever, but it might be the result of me being the best scum ever.

(kidding, I have no idea whats going on, just like I had no idea what was going on in this game).

Thanks for the game D2DC.

I'm really glad I had a role that didn't depend on me being elected because there was no chance that I was going to be elected, like ever. At least I could have possibly taken a shot at JC on my own. So thats fun.

Also, I really do like caesar salads, it was very hard to type that I hate caesar salad but like greek salad. Its very much the opposite.

For the record, I have no regrets. It was an HBO show and I spent it bonking snickersnack (who was Gorny’s mom??) and then died heroically in battle? Sounds like a good life to me. Thanks D2DC for the obvious ton of effort to create & host a new and balanced game!!
He who bonks and runs away lives to bonk another day. 😘

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: D2DC and HuckIt
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High