Friend rant

MrScythes

Oct 11, 2004
Friend rant

Ok, I know I play Diablo about 10 times as much as he do. I know he doesn't know his way around when being rushed, but.....

-If I'm ready with a tp in front of the throne room so we can kill baal together, there's no sense in looking around your chest for 2 minutes!!! :rant:
-If I have a tp ready for him in the den, there's no sense in looking around your chest for 3 minutes!!! :rant:
-If I have a tp ready for him at Andy, there's no sense in looking around your chest for 2 minutes!!! :rant:
-If I have a tp ready for him at the maggot lair.. well ok you get the idea.

Baal normal - Tyreal NM took me 20 times as much time as Hellforge NM - Ancients NM (I was rushing myself to). Thank God he went to sit with his gf after Tyreal!

Well I did get to wear my 200% ED Balrog Blade :winner: (1200 frenzy damage @ lvl 51)

Did he not respond to "hey, tp is up now." or "get down here moron-face." or "Is this a rush or a social gathering? lets go!"?

I could do that, but then he just would react with: "just a minute", if I would continue: "hold on! we're not in a rush or something" EH YEAH, WE ARE!

I KNOW! It just doesn't get into his head. Good thing I play it a lot more, won't be for a long time that we will play together. He's lvl 46 now with his only char and I'm lvl 52 or higher with the chars I'm currently playing. (and the lvl 52 will be 70+ after tonight while his will still be 46 >=))

a friend of mine use to do this too, man it pissed me off! so unparty/party with my char and no quest done for mr.lazyass. and btw i know him in real life so he got a bonus in for of a phonecall and every swearword i could think of :thumbsup:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High