Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@saracen85 impressive session! That's a lot of runes used! Why 4x fort though? I pretty much only make a new one when I get an ebig base better than my best one (which hasn't happened this year :().
I have 5 in total actually. I already have 1x Fort made 10+years ago, currently sitting with whirlwinder which is now a trav runner, possibly pushing 94.

I don't use Forts in the majority of my builds, even those that normally recommends its usage. I tend to pair them with other GG gear, so making them feels... Justified. 😅

The 4 made this year:
1x Eth to go with an Infinity Merc. Quite straightforward.
1 goes to my Windforce/Faith Bowazon.
1 goes to my Fanatic Avenger that uses Death. This is 50-50. Nice having min-maxed damage with decent defense on a non-sheild pally, but tbh I can do without one.
1 goes to my bear barb. Made a 3rd Grief for him too. At this stage I had already made all the runewords I wanted to make and started to spend the rest a little too recklessly. This one of those "frivolous spendings".

@d2lover
One Infinity is for merc. The other is in a voulge for self-wield. Yeah, this I regret a little too, but disappointment maybe came in my theorycraft decisions. In hindsight, should have hold off making the 2nd one.

One Infinity is for merc. The other is in a voulge for self-wield. Yeah, this I regret a little too, but disappointment maybe came in my theorycraft decisions. In hindsight, should have hold off making the 2nd one.
Every time I think seriously about making a non-eth 'Infinity' someone makes a post like this, and it's pretty much the only reason I have not, so thank you.

That said, it's usually for a Lightning Sorc that others make it, and I'm usually thinking Tesladin... anyone have a case to keep me from burning two Bers I'll regret probably all too quickly? Please?

Reactions: saracen85
First high rune in pits with this necro and it's a ZOD! o_O o_O o_O

After the recent Tournament I started recording all of my runs.
While I was recording some runs, I took a small break.
When I returned for a few more runs I was like "no need to record those last runs, nothing will drop anyway".

It's such a shame because of one statement I made back in my progress topic.
That's the third time I find a Zod.

Screenshot001.jpg

Every time I think seriously about making a non-eth 'Infinity' someone makes a post like this, and it's pretty much the only reason I have not, so thank you.

That said, it's usually for a Lightning Sorc that others make it, and I'm usually thinking Tesladin... anyone have a case to keep me from burning two Bers I'll regret probably all too quickly? Please?
The infinity is fine. But I went with Nova, ES AND all-Energy. So.. :rolleyes:

But it is understandable to go non-eth, non-conventional for versatility. My Beast is in a zerker axe, just in case.

Reactions: zemaj

I had a blast with my self-wielding Infinity Charged Boltress made in an eth Scythe. Totally worth it for the cost of two Bers, and it’s quite satisfying to see her toting the big translucent pole arm. That said, I turned her into a CM Lightning Baal runner after the mat’ed but it was a fun playthrough for sure :)

Reactions: zemaj
I found this while LK running with my new, untwinked sorc
Code:
     Grim Hold
     Ring
     Required Level: 48
     Fingerprint: 0xe19ead70
     Item Level: 80
     Version: Expansion 1.10+
    +10% Faster Cast Rate
     +25 to Attack Rating
     +10 to Dexterity
     +12 to Energy
     +76 to Mana
     Fire Resist +25%

What do you guys think? I think it's a pretty good ring for a chaos sanc. hammerdin. I wish it had more dex but it looks like a winner to me

I found this while LK running with my new, untwinked sorc
Code:
     Grim Hold
     Ring
     Required Level: 48
     Fingerprint: 0xe19ead70
     Item Level: 80
    +10% Faster Cast Rate
     +25 to Attack Rating
     +10 to Dexterity
     +12 to Energy
     +76 to Mana
     Fire Resist +25%

What do you guys think? I think it's a pretty good ring for a chaos sanc. hammerdin. I wish it had more dex but it looks like a winner to me
Nice ring!
I don't play many casters, but having some extra dex is definitely nice if you're planning on wielding wizard spike or going for max block. Plus having huge mana on a FCR ring just feels right.

Reactions: MizzouFTW
Code:
Ormus' Robes
Dusk Shroud
Defense: 438
Durability: 12 of 20
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0xa0b56e54
Item Level: 85
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+13% to Cold Skill Damage
+13% to Lightning Skill Damage
+10% to Fire Skill Damage
+3 to Blizzard (Sorceress Only)
+12 Defense
Regenerate Mana 11%

I meant to post this earlier, but here's a rare amulet my amazon found a few days ago while perusing the chests in LK.

AUqjjpD.jpg

I needed a plain or 4os Champion Sword, so I took a javazon to Cows instead of the Pit, figuring it would also allow me to get a map for RFL later this spring. Random Sur while exploring the map (which is pretty solid), and the sword dropped 8 runs later and now has its 4 sockets (y)
Screenshot005.jpgScreenshot006.jpg
I also rolled a second Faith in a 15ED superior Shadow Bow, getting +2 skills this time but lvl 12 Fanatacism. Oh well . . .
Screenshot001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High