Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

The day has ended. No more pists.

I'll be back soon. With a final post

Sorry for the delay, work has me busy and exhausted.

If I counted correctly the vote count stands as follows:

D2lover: 1 (Leopold Stotch)
Leopold Stotch: 1 (Skjolde)
Skjolde: 5 (thefranklin, d2lover, babyhell, D2DC, Leopold Stotch)

With five votes total, Skjolde is locked and lynched, he was vanilla town.

It is now night, anyone that has business with me, get to it.

The night will run until 8PM CST on October 28th 2021 - Timer to follow shortly.

To add, I have received a PM from Logoutzero, I may need to replace him. I will update ASAP.

Countdown to the start of D3

Last edited:
@D2DC
@thefranklin
@Leopold Stotch
@d2lover
@Babyhell

If I have to replace Logoutzero (which seems likely), and if I can't find anyone, is there any objection to me replacing Logo with Noodle?

I have asked Zhao and Coju via PM and am awaiting a response. If I get no response or they can't, and i have no one else, @Noodle indicated that he would be happy to.

I will disclose that Noodle has no "afterlife knowledge of the setup other than what may have been alluded to or seculated to in game already. He is not aware of anything beyond what any player that is currently still alive would be aware of. I would however, need to lock the current "Dead Thread" QT and create a new one and provide the link to the new thread to the players that are still dead, namely @snickersnack and @Skjolde. In the alternative, i could also replace Snickersnack or Skjolde into Logo's slot if it came down to it and if I had no other choice, following the same procedure wit the dead thread that I indicated I would need to do with Noodle. No dead player has knowledge beyone what has happened in thread, though speculations have been made, I have not commented.

Please share any thoughts, suggestions, yays or nays with me VIA PM on this issue.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High