Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Leo and I were the last two (kinda late) votes on the Noodle train. Not that I'm trying to clear myself or anything, but usually scum aren't just going to pile on votes at the end of the day to secure a lynch.

[SNIP]

Mafia like to hide their votes. They don't want to be decisive, where they will come under a lot of scrutiny.

I mean..... SOMETIMES mafia will pile on votes if they see that the town is voting for a certain player. They will also vote for their bretheren early and late so as not to give away their positions.

P.S. your vote is invalid as it stands

I think as long as it is underlined and spelled correctly, it counts... Right, @Gorny? Triple checking this time.

@thefranklin - I'm not sure if I am just not explaining myself clearly enough, or you're misrepresenting what I say? (I get plenty of the latter from my wife, so I know how to spot it!) :LOL:

I get plenty of, "You're not explaining yourself clearly" from my husband so we're almost in the same boat, lol!
I'm kinda baffled by the fact that Leo doesn't reply.

Would make life easier.

Yeah, my day was a bit busy yesterday and I had to go to bed early last night so I could be up super early this morning for work. I do apologize, everyone. I will try to do better in the future. <3

I think as long as it is underlined and spelled correctly, it counts... Right, @Gorny? Triple checking this time.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role PM. Votes and Unvotes need to be UNDERLINED and not bolded. If your vote or unvote isn't UNDERLINED, it doesn't count and please try to put it at the bottom of your post. Please be very clear as to who you are voting for, avoid nicknames, etc,. The change from bolding to underlining is due to the forums making it hard to determine if a vote is bolded or not.

Underlined is the requirement. Underlined and bolded doesn't make a difference. Bolded and only bolded doesn't count.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I'm not quite sure what you are asking here, @Babyhell . Can you clarify please?
Well Gorny stated that Snickersnack was a townie. My crazy brain imagined the possibility of a scum being night killed...would it be possible to happen in some weird situation?

If you look at odds and mafia strategy, it's highly likely. Mafia are gonna wanna blend in with town and vote with the town. The odds of at least one mafia player voting Noodle yesterday are very very likely.
Or I could do math. Unless Logout is the only scum, I know at least one of y'all voted for Noodle.

Ah ok, thanks for explanation.

Just to sum it up: 5 voted on Noodle
7 are alive of which 2 are mafia.

mmh, still don't get it
Franklin didn't vote for Noodle, and he knows that he isn't mafia.

If mafia didn't vote at all on Noodle:

we have 2 clear targets

if one voted on Noodle:

we have 50% to catch the right one

that is countered by if both voted on Noodle:

if we pick one who didnt vote, we are 100% wrong

I'm going to bed soonish. I WILL cast my vote before doing so.

Clarification, do a JK stop the mafia from killing at night? Do they have to vote or is it just one of them, that have to message gorny with a name?
Basically just trying to understand if it has any effect if you JK a normal mafia goon.

I'm going to bed soonish. I WILL cast my vote before doing so.

Clarification, do a JK stop the mafia from killing at night? Do they have to vote or is it just one of them, that have to message gorny with a name?
Basically just trying to understand if it has any effect if you JK a normal mafia goon.

According to the matrix6 wiki:

"A Jailkeeper (or Jailer)'s Night Action is one that protects its target from kills, but also Roleblocks its target. Unlike Doctor, Jailkeeper's protection extends to stopping every kill that would resolve on the target by default.

(Note, however, that it's fairly common for Mafia to claim to be a Jailkeeper when they're actually a Roleblocker; this is hard to disprove without a Role Cop and makes the role sound more townsided.)"

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High