Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Right now I would support a D2Lover or D2DC lynch. D2lover claimed really, really early (the "I will tell you I am town but I won't tell you more) with very little pressure. And funny enough it was Noodle that pointed out D2lover's aggression. Babyhell is also up there.

I am always suspicious of scum lynching townies early on in the name of "we need a lynch for information."
Is it this one?

Is it this one?
Yea, Im not like 100% convinced on d2lover. But, it seems more like a scum tactic to push for a train on him at the moment.

1. While, I don't really like how he claimed, I can at least understand it.
2. Nobody has stepped forward with a counter claim.
3. We can (hopefully) just wait and have Leo "confirm" his story.

*While it doesn't absolutely confirm them as town, a "yes I was jailed" from Leo would show they are either both lying or both telling the truth.

Just an FYI, I'm off work soon, and will then be pretty unavailable for the next ~6 hours or so. I can follow the conversation, but typing and quoting on mobile is just..

Just an FYI, I'm off work soon, and will then be pretty unavailable for the next ~6 hours or so. I can follow the conversation, but typing and quoting on mobile is just..
I am not even able to read the following page on my mobile.

Can't seem to find the pages links

Alright, got some read on the web, and ok I see that a kill a day is better strategy than no kill, except under very specific roles and group sizes, basically due to the fact that it gives a chance of a scum kill, while not doing so is just waiting for the scums to clean the place from townies 100%. Poor Noodle, but that is usual starting.

IRL having the afternoon+evening with my kid, I'll read maybe from time to time, but for sure before vote. However as I work tomorrow, I shall vote before midnight in France, roughly 4 to 3 hours before vote closing (I check using the given countdown now so I shouldn't mess up anymore on that point. So useful!).

Vote Count 2.0:

D2DC: 1 (thefranklin)
Leopold Stotch: 2 (Skjolde, d2lover)
thefranklin: 1 (D2DC)

On who might have been jailed or role blocked, or/and who was notified, if at all, I can't comment either way as that would likely influence how votes are going or may go. You'll just have to find out when the game is over.

Unless you meant you wanted me to include it with the vote count above.

4 to lynch, 5 to lock.

@d2lover you said that you didn't get a message saying you were RB, correct? Did you get some sort of confirmation that your "jailing" was successful?

I'm not that with JK, but a cop would either get a result of their investigation (town/mafia), or would get something like "no result" if they were RB or their target was immune etc.

Yea, if Leo can back up d2lover's story, at the very least we know they are the same faction. If she says otherwise, we know one of them is a liar.

And, re: Logos comment, I always (try to) play eager pro-town.
We need to hear more from @Leopold Stotch @logoutzero and @thefranklin. Also, I got a bit of a "huh?!?" vibe from one or two of franklin's posts.

UnVote: Babyhell
Vote: thefranklin

unbolded as well!!

UnVote: Babyhell
Vote: thefranklin

Nice double post here. First post tries to confirm leo as town with D2lover if leo just states she was jailkeeped last night (free pass for leo, would be pretty easy for scum to just go with this) and then an OMGUS post.

Although at this point there are 3-4 talking and we either vote for each other or we pick a lurker and put it up to chance. Which is why my suspicions are on the people that did that yesterday!

We also need to talk about the choice of NK from scum. From a scum perspective, it seems strange. Snickersnack was not there a whole lot and didn't vote. No reason that Snicker would need to be targeted for an nk when you would build a case against him. Does the nk target make you seem that they were afraid of D2lover being a jailer? I don't know, the biggest fear of the mafia would have been getting jailed while trying to make a kill. I know at least one scum voted for Noodle, so it makes sense that they didn't necessarily want to make that list smaller.

This post rubbed me wrong. Too much explanation on what is an easy target.

Snicker, you seemed to be just putting in short posts trying to get anyone lynched. That is why you were of of the fishier ones before noon today.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

My post rubbed you wrong because I was explaining myself and reasoning? Like, what? Lol!

It was as if the poor soul was shot at point blank range with a blank cartridge, the resulting impact of a blank cartridge at such close range proved fatal.

Oof. Too soon much? Lol.`
@Leopold Stotch I'm sure you got some sort of message. Did it say anything about JK or jail? If it just said you've been RB, we could still have a mafia RB impersonating/trying to draw out the real JK.

I didn't get squat because I'm VT and have no powers. If I was put in jail, the mod certainly would not let me know because I'm VT.
*SHE* was one of the voters on Noodle.

FTFY
Other question: is there any strategic habit of killing the most experienced then the less experienced one on D1/D2?

Way back when Mafia was poppin', you could see either scenario. Kill the newbs that weren't mafia to just kull people, but I think it was more likely for an experienced and good player to be killed on N1/N2 (Feysal, Gorny, Marahumm, Asrrin, Goryani, Sathoris, I'm sure I'm forgetting so many others who were skilled players). Get rid of the skilled players so they wouldn't get mafia.
I'm not quite sure how word has spread so far and quickly. Apparently, news of my sexual exploits travels like wildfire. But, apparently my "thing" is so immense and intimidating, that I've been given the moniker "The Demon prince of penis"

LMAO I'm pretty sure me having it as my siggy doesn't help you much. Sorry not sorry (but i still love ya! ;) 😘 )
Surely a Demon prince of penis must be scum.

He was that one game.... I think. I'm pretty sure that's why I said it. XD

Gonna break this post up so another reply is coming shortly.

As a sidenote: did it already happen to have scums killing one of them during a night-kill? Would be weird of a strategy oO

I'm not quite sure what you are asking here, @Babyhell . Can you clarify please?
I am always suspicious of scum lynching townies early on in the name of "we need a lynch for information."

THIS. This is why I usually don't like D1 lynches in general. I realize the irony here as I voted for Noodle yesterday, but, TBH, I was really feeling peer pressured, but at the same time, understood the logic. A couple of y'all really wanted a lynch and Skjolde (? I think) mentioned that it was a small game and we couldn't afford a no-lynch on D1. I'm not sure I agree with that 100%, but I can see the reasoning.
@thefranklin - I'm not sure how you could possibly be supporting a d2lover vote at this moment? Whether you believe his claim or not, we are basically waiting on @Leopold Stotch to verify that she was jailed, which would basically confirm d2lover as town..

Even if she comes back and says that she was NOT jailed. At the very least you shouldn't be pushing for a vote on him YET..

I am getting the feeling that you may have tried to kill me last night and you want me to confirm that d2 jailed me so then you can kill him tonight. Am I wrong here?

Do people normally get a message from GM if they are jailed?

If they sent out a night action and were blocked, yes. Example: you're the Doc and you targeted me to heal me. Player A put you in jail to protect you. Your message would probably go something like, "You tried to give Leo bandages but ended up flashing her instead because you were drunk and ended up behind bars. Alas, You have been jailed for the night." It's silly, but something along those lines.

Becasue I am Vanilla Blue-Bell-Ice-Cream-Flavored-Townie, I don't do anything. No, I would not get a notification if something happened to me-- unless I was successfully targeted for a Nightkill.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High