Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

I'm back, as of me typing, there's about an hour and five minutes left in the day.

Vote Count 1.4:

D2lover: 1 (Leopold Stotch)
Noodle: 3 (Skjolde, Babyhell, D2lover )
Babyhell: 1 (D2DC)
Leopold Stotch: 1 (thefranklin)

Vote: Noodle

Sorry, Noods. We need something. :(

I know some of yall had some talking pint s irected at me and I am sorry I think I'm gonna log off for now. I just dont hae the mind capacity tro think and pricess the information being presented here. I'm sorry y'all. Best of luck to us townies. Boo on Mafia. :p

I'm back, as of me typing, there's about an hour and five minutes left in the day.
Ugh.. I'm not really on board with a Noodle lynch just yet, but unless him and/or Logo show up and convince me otherwise, I don't think we are gonna have much of another option. I will be online for EoD in case this changes.

UnVote: Babyhell
Vote: Noodle

I say then my last words, as the mafia will probably get rid of me tonight.

Sorry I was scared by 3 votes, it could have easily been a lock in my eyes.

So good luck of you all and I will try to use my power at random.

So good luck of you all and I will try to use my power at random.
Put yourself in jail. Don't declare if that is possible or not. Otherwise, try to put who you think is Mafia in jail. From what I understand, it would prevent the NK if that person tried to perform one.

Vote Count 1.5 (End of Day 1):

Noodle: 5 (Skjolde, Babyhell, D2lover, Leopold Stotch, D2DC)
Leopold Stotch: 1 (thefranklin)

With a majority vote of five (5) votes total, Noodle has gone to the gallows and has been lynched.

Noodle was Vanilla town.

It is now night time and there is no posting, the night will run to Tomorrow at 8PM CST

Anyone having night actions or other business with me, send in your PM's.

A body was found inside a black garbage bag that had been tossed in a dumpster. When the trash men called the police, it was discovered that the victim in question had been shot once at close range. A forensic investigation revealed nothing as there was no gunshot residue, and no fingerprints of any kind to be had. An autopsy revealed an entrance wound to the head, but no exit wound and no bullet were found. It was as if the poor soul was shot at point blank range with a blank cartridge, the resulting impact of a blank cartridge at such close range proved fatal.

Fingerprint scans were needed to identify the victim, that of Snickersnack.

Snickersnack was killed in the night, it is now Day 2 and you may all post freely.

With 7 alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch and 5 will lock.

Day two will run for 48 hours, until 10/27/2021

• Haha
Reactions: snickersnack
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High