Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

One of the six possibilities is randomly chosen from this:

1. town jailkeeper, vanilla townie, mafia goon
2. mafia roleblocker, town cop, town doctor
3. town 1-shot bulletproof, mafia goon, town tracker
4. town jailkeeper, mafia roleblocker, town 1-shot bulletproof
5. vanilla townie, town cop, mafia goon
6. mafia goon, town doctor, town tracker

The remaining 6 roles will be filled in by Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goon in order to build a 7-town - 2-mafia setup.
Uhh.. @Leopold Stotch..

The thought of ass and prince of penis.

Carry on.

In serious notes, I'm not having any luck replacing Zhao so he is AWOL for the moment and hopefully shows.

I've asked a few, including someone named coju and someone named jcakes

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
@snickersnack @D2DC I was under the impression that everyone was a role except one person. I believe I have mis-read the chart....
Yep, so did I, but Gorny let me know.
My beans came out great, btw.

Tomorrow I am going to be busy. I work early in the morning and then I have a family gathering tomorrow afternoon. I might be around for day-close. I will try to keep up with the thread as best as I can tomorrow.
Beans, beans, they're for your heart...

Wow that was exciting for a minute, then just sorta fizzled.

I'm with Noodle, there's too many pants on for me to enjoy myself.

Well, I dunno what else to really go on. I was gonna do a "low activity" vote for Logo, but then I saw he had said that he was busy with family. I do get a bit of an unusually aggressive vibe from d2lover. However, I am pretty certain we are headed for another D1 no-lynch.. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how much Mafia everybody has played, but (assuming no miraculous mechanics) skipping a lynch is a BAD idea. With a 7vs2 setup, there will be 7 "kills" including the final 2v1 vote, which is the latest possible win point for town. As it stands, we get 4 lynches to scums 3 NKs (again, assuming no doctor saves etc). If we skip/no-lynch, mafia will get 4 kills to our 3, and I'm pretty sure that they don't plan on NKing a fellow scum. We ONLY get FOUR chances to catch a scum. I am aware that we don't have much info to go on yet, but passing on a vote today takes us down to THREE. And, we need to catch TWO scum. I hope you can see we'd really be hurting our chances.

Vote: d2lover

We need a day 1 lynch. I will go back tonight and reread the thread, unfortunately I don't think that there will be much to go on. I'll cast my vote before I go to bed (7-8 hours).

I've asked a few, including someone named coju and someone named jcakes

I see, I am at best third choice. You know how to make a gal feel special.

Since I just joined and not much has gone on, I will go ahead and post my thoughts on the people here.

I would vote for Snicker or D2 lover based on my initial read. I also see no reason to keep Noodle around, but what mafia game doesn't feel like that?

My thoughts:
1. Noodle - posting too much, probably scum
2. D2DC - someone voted him captain town i guess
3. Thefranklin (replaced Zhao_Yue) - suspicious
4. Leopold Stotch - smells ok
5. Snickersnack - smells fishy
6. Skjolde - lvl 99 legend
7. D2lover - fluff king
8. Babyhell - no read
9. Logo - one post wonder

Well, I dunno what else to really go on. I was gonna do a "low activity" vote for Logo, but then I saw he had said that he was busy with family. I do get a bit of an unusually aggressive vibe from d2lover. However, I am pretty certain we are headed for another D1 no-lynch.. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how much Mafia everybody has played, but (assuming no miraculous mechanics) skipping a lynch is a BAD idea. With a 7vs2 setup, there will be 7 "kills" including the final 2v1 vote, which is the latest possible win point for town. As it stands, we get 4 lynches to scums 3 NKs (again, assuming no doctor saves etc). If we skip/no-lynch, mafia will get 4 kills to our 3, and I'm pretty sure that they don't plan on NKing a fellow scum. We ONLY get FOUR chances to catch a scum. I am aware that we don't have much info to go on yet, but passing on a vote today takes us down to THREE. And, we need to catch TWO scum. I hope you can see we'd really be hurting our chances.

USUALLY in bigger games I do not cast D1 vote but seeing the odds... I personally don't like it but DC is right.

Meant to do this last night but I fell asleep.

Unvote: D2DC

sorry, the odds are not in your favor.

@Babyhell , is this your first game?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High