Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

D2lover seems overly aggressive. I'm guessing he's trying to cover up that he's scum.

Still working out the kinks of the new hosting forum. We'll get there.

Has anyone seen the film Mafia? I think it's slightly spelled a different way, but they play a game like this with real lynching.
I'm not sure if this is a suggestion? Because I'm pretty happy to stick with our low-stakes version! :eek:

Has anyone seen the film Mafia? I think it's slightly spelled a different way, but they play a game like this with real lynching.
You're right, we should totally do this next time. Sounds amazing.

I'd like to read from Leo what it's like to support crime.

ACAB.

Lol jk. But seriously, I'm as plain as Blue Bell ice cream (without the listeria, that is). I'm serious!

And besides, we didn't even have a night one. There's no way you could've gotten a read on someone.
If/when I flip, it won't tell you much since I'm VT. If/when Noodle flips scum, please forget I ever said anything! :LOL:

You done ****ed up, DC. There's only ONE VT role in this game and that's me. My vote stays on you for today. The Lover Boy (? Please correct me if I am wrong) of D2 tomorrow.

You done ****ed up, DC. There's only ONE VT role in this game and that's me. My vote stays on you for today. The Lover Boy (? Please correct me if I am wrong) of D2 tomorrow.
To be clear,

1. There's only one VT, can't be two, and
2. You claim to be VT, right?

Just checking.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High