Help Forum Guidelines, Useful Links and Help

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
This forum is for all Diablo 2/D2R posts. Here are some tips and useful links for all D2 players posting in this forum:

• Select prefix to indicate what class you post is about if it's class-specific.
  • Single players specific topics can be posted in the single-player forum (SPF).
  • This forum is not for discussion of Diablo 2 mods.
  • Trading should be done in the Trading forum which includes a feedback system.

Useful Reference Links

Useful Guides

• Level Up Guide. This wonderful chart compares character level against current Act/Difficulty to measure optimal experience gains and penalties.
  • Mercenaries guide. Everything you could possibly want to know about hirelings ... and then some.
  • Magic Find Guide. A thorough guide to magic finding. Includes information on optimal character builds, equipment, area and boss targets, and much more.
  • Runeword calculator. See what you can make.
  • Trading guide for help on how to trade and valuations.
Solid Class Starter Guides

Rules and Guidelines for the Community Forum:
  • No asking or providing links/information for hacks/bots/cheats or any third-party program that may be in violation of Blizzard's TOS/EULA. Break this one and you will be instantly perma-banned, no questions asked.
  • No Flaming or Trolling.
  • No Advertising. We are not a free advertising service for commercial websites, eBay auctions.
  • No Spamming.
  • No starting threads to ask for free items. Look around the boards for possible giveaway threads and ask there.
  • No starting threads to ask for help with Quests/Trades/Item Values.
  • If you see something worth reporting. Hit the report button on the post/thread.
Tech Support

The Grandfather

Last edited:
Reactions: hackedagainanda
can i use the word ass or not?...cuz i dont think (you got your donkey handed to you) would get the person laughed at any alternative words for ass would be appreciated thank you for your patience with me

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High