FluffyFlavius, a Bear Paladin

PhineasB

Guide Author
Mar 14, 2020
Originally posted by @T72on1 on December 29, 2017

FluffyFlavius, a Bear Paladin

This thread will be devoted to the Paladin in my Oskill Sept. The principle of the Sept is simple: every character will use an oskill. In the case of FluffyFlavius this oskill is Werebear form, granted through the Beast runeword:
Code:
Beast - Ber + Tir + Um + Mal + Lum
Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+240-270% Enhanced Damage (varies)
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+3 To Werebear
+3 To Lycanthropy
Prevent Monster Heal
+25-40 To Strength (varies)
+10 To Energy
+2 To Mana After Each Kill
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5 Charges)

This character will be played on SC SP, twinked. Player setting will be adjusted depending on killing speed. For most of my twinked characters this means /p8 for at least normal and nightmare. This char will be no different. Respecs are allowed. In my past 2 Septs this was only allowed to optimize stat distribution, but for this Sept any respec is allowed. I'm not going to level up that Wolfbarb to 79 with just normal attack available ... ;). I will try to keep respecs somewhat limited to the theme. So for example that Zealing Sorc won't be a Charged Boltress early on, or this Bear Paladin a Hammerdin.

On to the plan ...

Character name

FluffyFlavius. I'm still terrible at coming up with good names. So yeah, that cute little bear is Fluffy, and we all like alliterations, so ...

Build

Bear Paladin. The initial idea was to run Conviction as main aura and then use full IK set minus the helm, which would be replaced by a Dream Helm. However, since I started planning this Sept, I recall having read about other Bear builds on the SPF (full Griswold's for example, running Fanatism as main aura).

So long story short ... I'm still undecided. As a result, the planned skill layout and planned endgame gear are unknown as well. This is not the way I usually start a character, I want it as well planned as possible. But in this case, I wanted to get into D2 again after losing data due to a Windows crash, but couldn't bring myself to play my other characters. This character seemed like the perfect way to solve this problem, and so I went in without thinking too much. Heck, I even don't have the Ber for the Beast weapon yet. I just had to get the ball rolling. And so I did.

Planned skill layout

To be decided.

Planned endgame gear

To be decided.

Merc

Act 2 Merc with Treachery/Fortitude and Andariel's Visage. Which one will depend on the build.

Items from the above list I still have to farm

Ber for Beast.

Build before Beast (level 63)

Traditional Fanazealot.

Ok, first update.

FluffyFlavius started out with the usual twinking gear: some gear slots with jewel of envy, some others with jewels that add mad damage, Hsarus' Boots and Arctic gloves and belt, replaced with Death's at level 6. At that level, or a few levels later actually, when I had enough str and dex, he was adding Death's weapon to the mix, using the complete set.

This way I sped through act 1 on /p8 really fast, only doing the necessary quests. Maps like these certainly helped:
Screenshot302.jpg
I didn't really pick up much at these early levels, as I'm mainly interested in TC3s and jewels (hoping they are jewels of Envy) at this stage. This one, while not the best one can get, was interesting:
Screenshot301.jpg
I met Andariel at level 18, almost 19. Her drop was acutally quite good:
Screenshot304.jpg
In Act 2 I switched to a Defiance Desert Mercenary. Not much to say about the act, as I rushed through, often even skipping mobs and only stopping to kill champs and bosses. Otherwise /p8 was gettting me too much ahead of the leveling curve. Some annoying parts, like Maggot's Lair and the final tomb, took longer obviously.

From level 21 on FluffyFlavius started using General's Tan Do. Such a fun weapon !!!

This was one of the few items I picked up in the act:
Screenshot305.jpg
FluffyFlavius took on Duriel at level 25:
Screenshot306.jpg
No good drops though.

Act 3 and act 4 followed the same pattern: just speeding through, sometimes upgrading my gear. I killed Meph at level 28, gaining a level on the kill ...
Screenshot307.jpg
and then Diablo at 32 or so ...
Screenshot308.jpg
The real fun started in act 5, when I reached level 39 and could start using Butcher's Pupil. That is such an amazing twinking weapon I keep coming back to it. To get there, I had been fast clearing act 5, and doing some more Pindle runs to get from level 37.5 to level 40. Then it was Ancients ...
Screenshot309.jpg
... past a very good wsk map ...
Screenshot310.jpg
... past the waves to Baal ...
Screenshot311.jpg
Baal dropped me an eth Rusthandle, which was an eth grailer for me.

No issues at all obviously. Being level 44 at this point, FluffyFlavius started NM in the next session. Because the main thing was to proceed fast, and there's no point in another screen shot of the act bosses and other typical places, I just rushed through without taking any pics.

So FluffyFlavius has reached the first waypoint in Act 4, NM. He is currently almost level 64 and ready to become a Bear. When I farm that Ber for Beast, that is :). Nothing special I'm afraid. Just flying through the game on /p8, often mainly killing boss packs and champs.

FluffyFlavius will be on a break now, until I find that Ber. In the meantime I can make up my mind about the build I want to play.

Stay tuned !!

Very nice! I look forward to the fluffy warrior's progress once he gets his Beast. I had a blast with my bear pally, who was my favorite character from the 7x7. I went with HF, which worked nicely. I don't remember whether you have infinity outside the untwinked 99er sorc, but I think he would have worked well even without an infinity merc.
@PhineasB I'll still be taking a look at some other Paladin Bear builds, but I think you just gave me the inspiration for a very nice Bear build. Not completely the same, but a variation on the theme :).
Not really wanting to promote my little bear, but it was really fun to play.

It's easy to put all kind of melee equipment together. And Bears can be really, really fast attackers.

Elemental dmg is not that impossible to put together. Dreams? ;)

Maybe hybrid would be the best way to go, like Ursa up there by @PhineasB . I'm planning to do a one, only HFreeze. Let's see.
I read that thread of yours again yesterday, and it seems like a very fun and good build, and a good reason to use full Griswold's. But I'm afraid I am too keen on trying out what I have in mind thanks to PhineasB.

So when I find that Ber, monsters can expect doom being brought upon them soon after ;).
Very nice! My auradin is having quite a good time with dual dream and HF-giving items. Putting that second synergy to resist cold instead of resist fire to boost the Doom HF would be very interesting (especially with the option of paladin to run level 25 conviction and open up Merc weapon options)!
@T72on1 Regarding Dreams: Don't know about your rune wealth and how many Jahs you intend to spend ;) but I can only recommend making it in a non-Pally shield first. Bear Sorc rocks too hard not to build at some point. :) I made my (first) Dreams in BV and Troll Nest, which I'm also using for my Dreamer Paladin (easy to get the resists he's missing from Pally shield base as you're very flexible with the inventory).
Ohhhh, that does look pretty fun :p
@ffs I already made both Dreams, in non-pally items, and in fact they were used by the Sorc in my Sept ;). Not a Bear sorc though, but Zeal. Very fun. So yeah, not swimming in high runes at the moment to make one in a pally shield, although if a Jah drops before I continue this character, I'll be tempted to make another Dream, in a Pally shield.

Right now I'm thinking about going full tri-elementalist, so dual Dream and Doom weapon, and then skill points in Holy Fire, Resist Fire, Resist Lightning, Resist Cold. Rest in Holy Shield. Act 2 merc with Infinity. Probably BA one, as CTH might be a problem with this setup.

Other options are to forego the Holy Fire and use Conviction myself, as @PhineasB points out, in which case the merc could for example use Reaper's for more safety and physical damage. Right now I'm quite keen on the tri-elementalist route though. I was also contemplating using Fana as aura (either me or an Act 1 Rogue with Faith), again sacrificing Holy Fire, but if my calculations are correct, I only attack one frame faster, which isn't worth it in my opinion.

Doom will probably be made in a Berserker Axe, although I'm not sure yet. Contemplating trading for a 1.07 base, as this would be the first time that I actually spend a Cham, and I want it to be as good as possible. I have never traded though, and don't have that much to give anyway, so I'll have to see about that.
Nice, in that case looking forward to the awesomeness! :)

As for Merc, with my Dreamer/Zealot I tried Might/Infinity, Might/Reaper's and Faith Merc. Ended up with the Might/Reaper version with Pally using Conviction, but that's mostly because I came to prefer the hybrid Grief version in order to get physical damage vs LIs and leech (somewhat of an issue for Auradins). Grief obviously helps a ton with CtH. But also with Doom tbh I don't think AR is going to be such a big issue forcing you to use BA Merc, IMO Infinity's lvl 12 Conviction is enough to give you decent CtH. Even with Bear Sorc, which lacks AR big time, Conviction takes good care of it.

I finally started playing FluffyFlavius again, after finding a Sur at Cows quite some time ago and another Sur at Travincal a bit after that. Cubing them lead to me making a Beast BA. Now that the first round of the RFL is over and I have some time to spare on FluffyFlavius, I made his primary weapon ...
FluffyFlavius Doom BA.jpg
... and headed off again, from the first waypoint in Act 4 NM.

After some zealing FluffyFlavius reached level 64, at which point he started using the Beast on switch and whacking away as a Bear. One more level, and I could equip the dual Dreams. At this point I respecced, maxing Holy Fire and it's synergy Resist Fire, as well as the synergy for Dream's Holy Shock aura, Resist Lightning. Remaining points went into Holy Shield, to get some duration on that skill. Points after the respec all went into the synergy for Doom's Holy Freeze aura, resist Cold. When that one is maxed, the remaining points will probably go in Holy Shield again.

Gear at that point consisted of Dream Tiara, Dream Troll Nest, Highlord's Wrath, Fortitude Wire Fleece, Grief PB, Raven Frost, rare ring with life leech, all res, fire res and AR, Gore Riders, Nosferatu's Coil and Laying of Hands. The choice of the belt was purely because I needed 45% off-weapon ias to reach the 7 FPA breakpoint with the Doom BA. Otherwise I would have probably taken String of Ears. Weapon switch consists of the Beast BA and Spirit in a Pally Shield.

The Bear form definitely is fun. Obviously there isn't much into it, as all you do is left click enemies and they die, but still. With 2200+ life and 10K+ defense, as well as high block and resists, I could do so without even being scratched.

The rest of Act 4 was really uneventful, so after a disappointing forge (Sol) FluffyFlavius found himself confronted with Diablo rather soon. The fight was short, the loot promising, but in the end no good.
FluffyFlavius NM Diablo.jpg
Not far into act 5 I reached level 67 and equiped the Doom weapon. There wasn't a noticeable difference in killing speed, compared to the Grief, but that's just because everything died instantly anyway, with any of the two weapons :p.

It's probably no surprise that act 5 went really fast as well. I did a few Pindle runs when I reached him, to get to level 71. I also found some nice items along the way:
FluffyFlavius Sharp GC of Vita.jpg
For some reason I'm finding a lot of Sharp GCs of Sustenance lately. I'm not compaining obviously !!
FluffyFlavius +3Tornado Pelt.jpg
Great future Delirium base, if I ever make a Windy (which I probably will).

Ancients didn't pose any troubles, even though one of them spawned with the Cursed mod.
FluffyFlavius NM Ancients.jpg
Only issue was for my merc, as he currently has no life leech, so I had to feed him some pots. The reason for this is the high Dex and Str req for the Infinity, which means I had to shuffle around his gear somewhat, ditching his Vampire Gaze for a rare Circlet with +27 Str, as well as some res all, and his Fortitude for a Twitchthroe. His dex is fine now, so he has got the Fortitude back, and just now I realize I could have given him a CoH instead for some leech. Will do that next time, until he can equip the Vampire Gaze again.

WSK and the Throne Room were easy as well, despite Gloams and dolls. The waves died almost instantly. Even Lister and his gang could barely hit me.
FluffyFlavius NM Lister.jpg
That's the nice thing about the build. Paladins don't have any form of crowd control, and the Holy Freeze as well as the 'Freezes Target +3' mod on Doom make up for that. Combine that with the CTC Confuse on both Dreams and you suddenly have quite good crowd control actually. Pair that with high life, high defense, high block, good resists and some life leech combined with good physical damage and you get a very safe character. Obviously this is only NM, where a lot of builds are safe, but I still have good hopes that this will remain true in Hell.

Another very good aspect of the build is that it is so well rounded, with 4 types of damage: fire, lightning, cold and physical. Lightning damage probably is highest of the 4 by far, but even against breakable LIs, damage stayed very consistent. Total max damage is getting very close to the 10K mark, so there's definitely some very nice numbers there. It's also fun to see a grand total of 5 auras: next to my own 3, there's also Might and Conviction from the merc.

So yeah, definitely having a really great time so far. Oh, but I'm forgetting a part, right?
FluffyFlavius NM Baal fight.jpg
Still at /p8, not too long into the fight. I was actually worried about my cth (only some 1600 AR), but Conviction seems to take care of that aspect well enough.
FluffyFlavius NM Baal drops.jpg
A few potential rares, but in the end no good drops.

After that I did one more Baal run, which took FluffyFlavius to level 74.5.

Next time ... time to tackle Hell !!

you got Cham from Cows?!?! Sweet :D
Lol, I knew this would happen :p. I have two Cham runes: one from CS and one from Travincal. First certainly found by my 99er Sorc, second I think as well, in preparation of last year's RFL, but I'm not entiry sure.

Obviously maybe I do have a third (and fourth, and fifth, ...) one by now. You'll know 'soon'. Hopefully not 'Blizzard soon'.

Originally posted May 3, 2018

Ok, progress. Quite some progress. As in ...
Screenshot015.jpg
I wanted to post more updates, but in the end things were too busy with RL, RFL, and such. Anyway, the journey through Hell ...

Not much to say about the first acts. I stayed on /p8, since killing speed was still very good. Resists were low, somewhere in the 50/-10/20/-20 range, but FluffyFlavius' high defense, life steal and 2500 life pool was enough to keep things very safe. The only times my life ball would drop, was with a lot of attacks around, since I would block a lot of those, and Bears have terrible block rates. I sometimes wondered if it wouldn't be better to only put one point in HS to decrease chance to block, and as such increase life steal rate, but in the end I didn't respec and continued to put some points in dex every now and then to get to or close to max block. In retrospect I'm quite sure low block would work better, but that's how it is.

In Act 2 I switched my LoH for Lavagouts, since I seemed to miss too much to my taste, and I always had to wait for Conviction to kick in. I never changed back, as it seemed much better afterwards.

The first hard part came in the cellars under the Palace. 3 boss packs close to each other, one of which was cursed, gave me a hard time. I also had to revive my merc 2 times, which was a rare occurance up to that point.

To my surprise the Arcane Sanctuary and the tomb of Duriel weren't too hard, despite the amount of enemies. Gotta love the freezing and shattering of enemies courtesy of the Doom BA :). The only thing that got annoying was how frequently the Doom needed reparing. After a while I always put a lot of Ort runes in my stash.

In the Black Marsh in Act 3 I had my first and only Death. I decided to proceed through the area, despite rolling Gloams and only having some 20% LR. Bad idea, as one boss pack showed me :(. Going back in, I tried a Thundergod's Vigor belt. Slower attack speed, less leech, but Lightning Absorb. It worked, although I still had to be very careful.

The rest of the act went really well. Even dolls weren't dangerous at all, unless I was amped. O yes, and I found my only TC87 in that part of the game:
Screenshot003.jpg
Nothing peculiar for the rest, except maybe this exceptionally good sewers map:
Screenshot004.jpg
FluffyFlavius was almost level 86 when killing Mephisto. That's what you get when playing on /p8 the entire time :).

Since I was getting a bit impatient to finish the character, and killing speed was slowing down a bit, I decided to tune down to /p5 for Act 4. That act has quite some monsters with higher hit points, so I end up tuning down there often anyway.

That way I finished the act really fast without any issues. And any good drops for that matter. I got a Lum as forge, and iirc that is the highest rune FluffyFlavius has found in Hell, despite playing on the higher player settings. So yeah, definitely keeping all my good rune drops for the proper time and place ;).

After big D ...
Screenshot007.jpg
I proceeded swiftly through Act 5, up to freeing Anya. I had tuned up again to /p8 for Act 5, but after that quest I seemed to roll nothing but high density areas, resulting in way too much time spent blocking instead of actually hitting stuff. So I tuned down to /p5 again.

For Ancients I even tuned down to /p1 to not take any risks, because I wanted to finish that session. Not needed, so it turned out, as I killed them in the blink of an eye.
Screenshot008.jpg
WSK was somewhat harder, but not very much, as I didn't get any really nasty monster spawns. For the waves I went back to /p8.
Screenshot009.jpg
Perfect screenie of that Full Rejuv dropping from one of the monsters ;).
Screenshot010.jpg
Immune to Fire? Won't help you, as I have so many elements to use :).

Baal was taken on /p3. The slow on my gear was enough to not let him get a clone up, so the fight was easy. So easy that merc decided to not do anything at all for a while:
Screenshot013.jpg
Obviously I was hoping for an epic drop to finish the Sept, but alas, it was quite the contrary:
Screenshot014.jpg
I only id'ed the rare sword, but it was useless.

I got very close to level eighty eight, killing Baal, but just didn't get there.

All in all this was a very fun character. Too bad the terrible blocking took away from the very good killing flow the character otherwise has, but other than that the character has everything: sturdy, very good killing power, some cc with the CTC Confuse on the Dreams, and no weak spots when it comes to certain damage types: he deals so many different types that there were no big ups and downs in killing speed.

Ok, time for the numbers, gear and such.
Screenshot002.jpg
Code:
Name:       FluffyFlavius
Class:      Paladin
Experience: 1353332267
Level:      87

Naked/Gear
Strength:   143/165
Dexterity:  152/172
Vitality:   220/240
Energy:     15/15
HP:         872/1246
Mana:       144/292
Stamina:    370/390
Defense:    38/2657
AR:         745/1759

Fire:       139/99/39
Cold:       89/49/-11
Lightning:  124/84/24
Poison:     89/49/-11

MF:         42       Block:      45
GF:         10
FR/W:       37
FHR:        59
IAS:        95
FCR:        25

Sacrifice: 0/0
Smite: 1/4
Holy Bolt: 1/4
Zeal: 0/0
Charge: 1/4
Vengeance: 0/0
Blessed Hammer: 1/4
Conversion: 0/0
Holy Shield: 8/11
Fist of the Heavens: 0/0

Might: 1/4
Holy Fire: 20/23
Thorns: 0/0
Blessed Aim: 5/8
Concentration: 0/0
Holy Freeze: 0/0
Holy Shock: 0/0
Sanctuary: 0/0
Fanaticism: 0/0
Conviction: 0/0

Prayer: 0/0
Resist Fire: 20/23
Defiance: 0/0
Resist Cold: 20/23
Cleansing: 0/0
Resist Lightning: 20/23
Vigor: 0/0
Meditation: 0/0
Redemption: 0/0
Salvation: 0/0

Steel Grand Charm of Balance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 41
Fingerprint: 0xfd02a104
Item Level: 81
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+12% Faster Hit Recovery
+131 to Attack Rating

Sharp Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0xa34ca193
Item Level: 80
+7% Faster Run/Walk
+10 to Maximum Damage
+56 to Attack Rating

Sharp Grand Charm of Quality
Grand Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x210aff86
+11 to Maximum Damage
+65 to Attack Rating

Fine Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3732ee9e
Item Level: 85
+3 to Maximum Damage
+19 to Attack Rating
+15 to Life

Fine Small Charm of Strength
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xfc5780fa
+3 to Maximum Damage
+18 to Attack Rating
+2 to Strength

Fine Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0xce490e0d
+3 to Maximum Damage
+14 to Attack Rating
+20 to Life

Fine Small Charm of Strength
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x53f48333
+3 to Maximum Damage
+20 to Attack Rating
+1 to Strength

Fine Small Charm of Greed
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd4aca937
+3 to Maximum Damage
+11 to Attack Rating
10% Extra Gold from Monsters

Tome of Identify
Fingerprint: 0x4a9742d4
Item Level: 9

Sharp Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0xad6e533
+10 to Maximum Damage
+53 to Attack Rating
+38 to Life

Fine Small Charm of Dexterity
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7103af3d
+3 to Maximum Damage
+16 to Attack Rating
+1 to Dexterity

Dream
Tiara
IoJahPul
Defense: 210
Durability: 11 of 25
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0xc5d46564
Item Level: 82
10% Chance to cast level 15 Confuse when struck
Level 15 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped
+22% Faster Hit Recovery
+30% Enhanced Defense
+151 Defense
+10 to Vitality
Increase Maximum Life 5%
+54 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
All Resistances +6
24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Io Rune
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune

Io Rune
Required Level: 35
Weapons: +10 to Vitality
Armor: +10 to Vitality
Shields: +10 to Vitality

Jah Rune
Weapons: Ignore Target's Defense
Armor: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Shields: +50 to Life

Pul Rune
Required Level: 45
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xe42910c
+1 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
32% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

Viper Spiral
Ring
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0xe964d992
+7 to Minimum Damage
5% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Strength
All Resistances +10
Fire Resist +26%

Raven Frost
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x78a2a0a8
+244 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+19 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Gore Rider
War Boots
Defense: 157
Durability: 23 of 34
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 94
Fingerprint: 0xa0afd4f9
Item Level: 86
+30% Faster Run/Walk
15% Chance of Crushing Blow
15% Deadly Strike
10% Chance of Open Wounds
+191% Enhanced Defense
+20 Maximum Stamina
Requirements -25%
+10 Maximum Durability

Fine Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x422fd9f2
Item Level: **
+3 to Maximum Damage
+17 to Attack Rating
6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x85c1af84
Item Level: 13

Nosferatu's Coil
Vampirefang Belt
Defense: 58
Durability: 10 of 14
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xc5823811
+10% Increased Attack Speed
7% Life stolen per hit
Slows Target by 10%
+15 to Strength
+2 to Mana after each Kill
-3 to Light Radius

Flawless Skull
Required Level: 15
Weapons: 3% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Replenish Life +4
Regenerate Mana 12%
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 16

Sharp Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 53
Fingerprint: 0xbd65eb1e
+8 to Maximum Damage
+56 to Attack Rating
+35 to Life

Flawless Skull
Weapons: 3% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Replenish Life +4
Regenerate Mana 12%
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 16

Sharp Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0xfb82a7fe
+7 to Maximum Damage
+70 to Attack Rating
+36 to Life

Sharp Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbb4ddf76
+7 to Maximum Damage
+52 to Attack Rating
+20 to Life

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Super Mana Potion
Replenishes Mana 250%

Flawless Emerald
Weapons: Adds 60 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (152 Frames)
Armor: +8 to Dexterity
Shields: Poison Resist +28%

Flawless Emerald
Weapons: Adds 60 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (152 Frames)
Armor: +8 to Dexterity
Shields: Poison Resist +28%

Flawless Topaz
Weapons: Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
Armor: 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: Lightning Resist +28%

Sharp Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0xa075e814
Item Level: 65
+7 to Maximum Damage
+72 to Attack Rating
+30 to Life

Ort Rune
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Flawless Topaz
Weapons: Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
Armor: 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: Lightning Resist +28%

Flawless Sapphire
Weapons: Adds 6 - 10 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (60 Frames)
Armor: +31 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +28%

Flawless Sapphire
Weapons: Adds 6 - 10 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (60 Frames)
Armor: +31 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +28%

Fortitude
Superior Wire Fleece
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1514
Durability: 31 of 32
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0x4899a4d0
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+211% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+130 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +28
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Lava Gout
Battle Gauntlets
Defense: 140
Durability: 37 of 38
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: **
Fingerprint: 0xb4e1da75
2% Chance to cast level 10 Enchant on striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 13 - 46 Fire Damage
+192% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +24%
Half Freeze Duration
+20 Maximum Durability

Key
Fingerprint: 0xa6b74b82
Item Level: 92

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Full Rejuvenation Potion
Replenishes Mana 100%
Replenishes Health 100%

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Super Healing Potion
Replenish Life +320

Scroll of Town Portal

Scroll of Town Portal

Scroll of Town Portal

Beast
Berserker Axe
BerTirUmMalLum
One Hand Damage: 82 - 242
Durability: 22 of 26
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 138
Required Dexterity: 59
Fingerprint: 0xfb10775e
Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+40% Increased Attack Speed
242% Enhanced Damage
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+3 to Werebear
+3 to Lycanthropy
+28 to Strength
+10 to Energy
+2 to Mana after each Kill
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5/5 Charges)
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Um Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Lum Rune

Ber Rune
Required Level: 63
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Tir Rune
Required Level: 13
Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill

Um Rune
Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Armor: Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%
Shields: Cold Resist +22%
Lightning Resist +22%
Fire Resist +22%
Poison Resist +22%

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Lum Rune
Required Level: 37
Weapons: +10 to Energy
Armor: +10 to Energy
Shields: +10 to Energy

Spirit
Akaran Targe
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 117
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 13 of 20
Required Level: 26
Required Strength: 44
Fingerprint: 0xd739c693
Item Level: 79
+2 to All Skills
+30% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+107 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
All Resistances +22
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+7 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Amn Rune

Tal Rune
Required Level: 17
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Thul Rune
Required Level: 23
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Ort Rune
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Amn Rune
Required Level: 25
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

FluffyFlavius's Doom
Berserker Axe
HelOhmUmLoCham
One Hand Damage: 103 - 306
Durability: 24 of 26
Required Level: 67
Required Strength: 111
Required Dexterity: 48
Fingerprint: 0x5c8de8c6
5% Chance to cast level 18 Volcano on striking
Level 12 Holy Freeze Aura When Equipped
+2 to All Skills
+45% Increased Attack Speed
332% Enhanced Damage
-55% to Enemy Cold Resistance
20% Deadly Strike
Prevent Monster Heal
Freezes target +3
Requirements -20%
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Hel Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune
Socketed: Um Rune
Socketed: Cham Rune

Hel Rune
Weapons: Requirements -20%
Armor: Requirements -15%
Shields: Requirements -15%

Ohm Rune
Required Level: 57
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Um Rune
Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Armor: Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%
Shields: Cold Resist +22%
Lightning Resist +22%
Fire Resist +22%
Poison Resist +22%

Lo Rune

Cham Rune
Required Level: 67
Weapons: Freezes target +3
Armor: Cannot Be Frozen
Shields: Cannot Be Frozen

Dream
Troll Nest
IoJahPul
Defense: 418
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 45 of 74
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0x7518f86
10% Chance to cast level 15 Confuse when struck
Level 15 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped
+25% Faster Hit Recovery
+30% Enhanced Defense
+195 Defense
+10 to Vitality
+50 to Life
+54 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
All Resistances +15
12% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Io Rune
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune

Io Rune
Required Level: 35
Weapons: +10 to Vitality
Armor: +10 to Vitality
Shields: +10 to Vitality

Jah Rune
Weapons: Ignore Target's Defense
Armor: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Shields: +50 to Life

Pul Rune
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Mercenary:

Name:       Mizan
Race:       Desert Mercenary
Type:       Off-Nightmare
Experience: 79940424
Level:      87
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   190/219
Dexterity:  153/153
HP:         1847/1955
Defense:    1359/4827
AR:         1937/1937

Fire:       158/118/58
Cold:       177/137/77
Lightning:  177/137/77
Poison:    247/207/147

Andariel's Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 336
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 83
Required Strength: 102
Fingerprint: 0x88cc9705
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck
+2 to All Skills
+35% Increased Attack Speed
10% Life stolen per hit
+117% Enhanced Defense
+29 to Strength
+10% to Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist -19%
Poison Resist +70%
Level 3 Venom (20/20 Charges)
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Garnet Jewel of Fervor

Garnet Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x550f40ba
+15% Increased Attack Speed
Fire Resist +11%

Fortitude
Balrog Skin
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 3132
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Strength: 155
Fingerprint: 0x3e6d842b
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+108 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +26
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune

Infinity
Giant Thresher
BerMalBerIst
Two Hand Damage: 215 - 613
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 178
Required Dexterity: 130
Fingerprint: 0x14e0ac2c
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy
Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Run/Walk
259% Enhanced Damage
-52% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
40% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+43 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune

Ber Rune

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ber Rune

Ist Rune
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

This is quite a historical point for me, as it concludes my very first Sept at the SPF. Thanks for reading, for suggestions, comments, ... !!!

Awesome stuff! This is a super cool sept, glad you enjoyed it and wonderful writeups. :)
Congrats on the new Pat and on finishing the set.

When blizzard allow ladder runewords on SP, I will try some of those builds :)
Congrats @T72on1 - very cool sept, and some fun characters to follow.
Grats on finishing the sept, awesome stuff.

Now get back to Neverland. ;)
Well that was an interesting take on the fire claw bear :D

Really nice sept, I need to continue on my Green Goblin sept, will do that after the RFL :)
Congrats! Cool characters, great stuff. Echoing the what's next question? (Apart from Neverland of course) :)
For now I've indeed picked up Neverland again. After that round 3 of the RFL. Then Neverland again, and something else too probably, when I get bored of the Nihlathak runs.

What? Not sure yet. Doom / Phoenix Furywolf is very high on the priority list, so probably that one. Otherwise get some of my 90+ characters to 95 or level my Pitzerker some more. Although those things will probably happen automatically by just playing them in various tournaments. So if it's not the Furywolf, the most likely thing probably is a new entry in the untwinked 99er thread, or have a shot at 99 with one of my existing, twinked characters.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High