Fireclaw Bear

Tarisus

May 31, 2021
Hello everyone, I’m planning to make a fireclaw bear with 120ias PB, what is a good way of dealing with fire immunes?

Oath Feral Axe or something on switch and a point in Maul.

Other options: Buriza, Ribcracker.

Else, you have to rely on an Act 2 Merc armed at least with an Eth Obedience. He will still struggle with Death Lords, Venom Lords and Lister Pack though.

@Saracen, shockwave makes it easy to control those mobs, unless he’s the boss elite. Yea, act 2 merc helps a lot. I figured stacking CB to 50% would help by boots+armor+gloves but it’s for higher players mode, so merc plus weapon switch is the way to go.

I think Griswold Caddy with 4 Shaels will be enough for players 1 games

What wears your mercanary atm?
I have two set ups for merc atm.
Lawbringer for A5, obedience for A2, with stealskull and treachery.

I’m not a poison expert, but doesn’t deal damage after 10 frames, it is over 10 frames. So assuming you hit it is just constantly applying it’s damage per frame.

Did you consider a flaming mauler by the way? I think it is a much more rounded build than straight Fire Claws.

Reactions: Kartongen
I’m not a poison expert, but doesn’t deal damage after 10 frames, it is over 10 frames. So assuming you hit it is just constantly applying it’s damage per frame.

Did you consider a flaming mauler by the way? I think it is a much more rounded build than straight Fire Claws.
I prefer a fast weapon for sure. There’s only so few physically strong and fast weapons for bears, unfortunately. 120ias PB is dirt cheap and CB/merc plus weapon switch from time to time seems to be effective.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High