D2 Final Few Hours of Diablo 2 Resurrected Alpha

diablo-II-resurrected.jpgThis is a quick reminder that the Diablo 2 Resurrected Alpha will end today at 10AM PST (6PM GMT). This is the last chance to experience the game before the next test.

We've spent hours in the game over the weekend and it's been fantastic to see what the development team has achieved so far with this remaster. Elly will be back for a final stream session in the afternoon GMT so if you're about tune in for that. It will be streamed on Youtube so subscribe if you want to be notified when she goes live again.

If you missed any of the streams over the weekend, they can all be found on this page. There's plenty to watch as we streamed a lot over the weekend.

We'll be sharing our final impressions of this first test once the alpha concludes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jocular
Can we get a few more shot of how the armour and stuff looks like on the characters? I would like to see the implementation of "all weapons and armour will now look how they are supposed to." Does wearing boots or gloves affect character appearance?

I would really like to see what a War Axe looks like as this was always terrible before.

Reactions: superdave
They do affect the appearance yes. I was supposed to get into the game on Monday but had an emergency at home.

Some robins nested in the garden and had to construct an enclosure to keep out predators. There's a wildlife cam watching and this morning when checking the footage, cat was seen to break in so there was a mad panic today to secure the enclosure better to protect the nest.

Luckily, the cat did not kill the chicks or the parents when it happened so the family of robins were fine. Took most of the afternoon to secure the enclosure further which chewed up the small amount of alpha time left. On the plus side, lives were saved!

Reactions: maxicek
How'd you get your robin eggs to hatch? Mine have been sitting on the back porch for ages and not one has even budged yet.

DjUBKm8.jpg

Reactions: Rush
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High