Favorite Quest Reward?

After dozens of chars, with several unused socket and imbue rewards, the quests I look for are those with reward - Cain, Ormus, Anya and HF - that little touch of excitement before gambling that pushes us to pick up those rare items and continue with crafting/gambling even after years of playing.

Reactions: Swamigoon
Favorite: quest bugging NM Andy. Rewards: ability to hire a retainer with might or holy freeze, and unlocks best opportunity to find another SoJ. (I know I'll find another one. Just a few hundred more runs... 👿 )

Reactions: NorthDakota
For the patch 1.13c or newer The socket quests
for patches 1.07 to 1.12 Hell Forge

1.00 LoD Classic : Normal Diablo

Anya. 😲

Maybe because when I theorycraft builds I take into account the +30 @res and I tend to attempt to max all res or at least fire/lightning. It bugs me a little that my build won't be optimized until I'm 85% through my mat-patship.

Larzuk and Anya. Nihlatak would be on the list if it personalization worked smarter with runewords.

@saracen85 my solution is a shimmering grand charm which gets passed on as a torch to the next char after the quest. Technically this has of course turned the reward into +3 inventory space.

Reactions: saracen85
If I had to choose one questreward and get it on all 3 difficulties, I would go with Larzuk's.

In 1.07 it's not even close, later it still is the only way to get a socket in a unique/set item.

@saracen85 my solution is a shimmering grand charm which gets passed on as a torch to the next char after the quest. Technically this has of course turned the reward into +3 inventory space.

Well, guess mine translate to 2x inventory space then! (2x 5@res SC) 😅

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High