Excalibur's Progress

Those are awesome drops. Maybe I need to put a little less time in the three-legged race and do Baal runs with my 87 fury wolf. Need to try and see what P he can do without too much problems. P1 was rather easy, so P3 should be a good place to start
Personally, I am not really satisfied with the drops I get from Baal and WSK runs. I farm them several hours and it's not as effective as a Necro Pit for example!

And another Phase Blade.. and another Lightsabre...

Screenshot002.jpgScreenshot004.jpg

Sure! In the early days I was obsessed with MF so I was neglecting everything else but I am no longer on that road anymore.
Long story short, I think all you need is Conviction. Everything else is a bonus.

I was using this build for a long time:
Weapon:
Titans Revenge (Non Eth, Non Upped)
Shield: Splendor (25% mf) (resists and Can not be frozen are great additions)
Armor: Enigma (96% Mf)
Helm: Shako + Ptopaz (74% mf)
Gloves: Rare 2/20 with MF (see picture)
Belt: GoldWrap (upped) (30% mf)
Boots: War Traveler (50% mf)
Rings: Nagelrings x2 (60%)
Amulet: Highlords Wrath

Gheeds: 40% Mf
Sc 7% x21: 175% mf
Total: 564% MF

Switch is WizardSpike with a High Resist Shield for fast teleport and for safety since I constantly farm at P8.
Hireling is with Infinity, Andariel's and Eth Upped Shaftstop.

Due to having massive mana issues I decided to make a few changes.
Switch is now with Cta and Spirit and I replaced the Nagelrings x2 (60%) with Rare rings with 10% FCR, low MF and mana thus current MF is 518.
MF dropped but I no longer have annoying mana issues. Plus, the CTA provides extra health which makes the hireling pretty much invincible.
It's a recent change so I am still not quite sure whether I will keep it or not since the extra resists on switch provided great safety.

javava.jpg

So, I have decided to leave 1.14d aside and start playing D2R.
So far, I have moved my beautiful MF Javazon and started some intensive farming.
I will edit the first post on this topic soon and will keep updating with my D2R progress and characters.
I will only move characters to D2R once I feel the ones I already have are completed. This gives me great motivation of playing D2R knowing that every charater I have in D2R is useful and has a purpose unlike in 1.14d where I am filled with trash!

Loot so far!
Screenshot002.pngScreenshot003.pngScreenshot004.pngScreenshot005.png

Just finished with Keys of Hate. These were the easiest to obtain and took me a few hours.
Started running Countess and it already looks like she will trouble me with the Keys.
15 minutes of running just to get a Key. At least I found an Ist during these runs.
When she decided to drop her first key for today she made the loot worth!

Update:
Keys of Terror: 7
Keys of Hate: 90
Keys of Destruction: 2

New Update:
Keys of Terror: 19
Keys of Destruction: 7

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyr
Farming Countess is so time consuming.
At least this time she was a bit more generous with the keys.
Also found an Um.

Update:
Keys of Terror: 33
Keys of Destruction: 7

New update
Keys of Terror: 43
Keys of Destruction: 55

New update
Keys of Terror: 54