Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

It is sad that a whole lot of comedy that was and still is great would now be frowned upon because it would hurt the feelings of certain people.
The same with all the bitching and moaning about people from way back, who have statues but they need to be all torn down because they did bad things when viewed in this day and age.

Known as the "cancel culture".
Don't cancel those things, use it for educating.
Explain that in that day and age the people were like that and we should never return to those standards.

Same with the comedy people should be warned and made aware that what they are seeing isn't something you should do / be ok with if it is out of the setting of comedy.

Oh I wasn't critizising your language!! I don't think I have come across a more polite and considerate yet very entertaining community!

It just made me smile 😀 kind of like the old joke where you reply to everyting "...as the woman said". Gets funny after a couple of drinks and you may need to leave your inner feminist at the door. Which is of course hard for me since I am feminist to the core!

Need to stop ranting now and start working

I don't think i have an inner feminist. Or maybe i accidentally ate her. If not she wouldn't be left at the door but in the kitchen.

Also too many jokes about modding the snip(pa).

Ok, now i've riled up this place i can take my leave as i'm tired.

Reactions: djmbbandie
Same with the comedy people should be warned and made aware that what they are seeing isn't something you should do / be ok with if it is out of the setting of comedy.
Such disclaimers shouldn't even be necessary. Especially when it comes to comedy. When you watch The Three Stooges, it shouldn't take more than one brain cell to know that using a hacksaw on somebody's head isn't a good idea in real life and will have much less humorous results.

*slightly drunk*
Hey.... Sir.....

I want one of those... Vanilla beer... Uuhhh

*head drop on the bartender table and doze off*

Edit:

Found this, useful?

Corruption Noose
Amulet
Required Level: 26
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 79
Fingerprint: 0x76abf4b8
Damage Reduced by 4
Fire Resist +7%
Lightning Resist +37%
Cold Resist +7%
Poison Resist +7%
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
5% Chance to cast Level 3 Frost Nova when struck

Last edited:
Oh there is a rather long list of warning labels that shouldn't be necessary but exist anyway. The only purpose they serve is protecting the company from people hoping to have a big payday by misusing a product and then suing when something bad happens. They don't stop people from being stupid.

And a warning label that they are both known to cause cancer in the state of California. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: CaseyJones
It had one last year, but it was burned off after the state caught fire like it does every year.

The label. The state is used to burning so to not step on any conservatists toes, let it burn.

I kinda wish we could spray that whole state with a fireproof coating. They actively prohibit necessary steps to mitigate wildfires, so the whole thing is like one gigantic tinderbox. Every time there's a spark the whole thing goes up in flames and sends the smoke all the way across the U.S. to the east coast! In fact the smoke from California got so bad one year that it literally set off the smoke alarms in my house. Yellowstone learned their lesson after just one major incident.

Maybe put the state in a buble, so the smoke stays there?

Hasn't Yellowstone got that gaint magma / lava lake under it?

The super-volcano? Yeah, if that thing ever pops, California's pathological need to set itself on fire is going to be the least of our problems.

*pops in*
*Reads about warning labels*

I've got a packet of fishing hooks with a cancer warning written on it. I was so disappointed that I couldn't chew in my hooks any more!!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High