Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Is Frosty still tied to the bush out back by the bbq pit?

*sips on a weak ginger ale with no ice*

So, I don't even know - who was Etdlahq, and how did this establishment become a monument to that name?

(My guess: it's an acronym. How about: "El tierno diabolico Los Angeles headquarters?" But I'm usually wrong when I make stuff up in my guesses... )

IIRC Etdlahd was a HC character of one of the founding/early members of the SPF who died stupidly in the Worldstone keep or when fighting Hell Baal.

Reactions: Swamigoon
Is everyone having a nice Easter break so far?

Having s gin& tonic and will soon start to cook some lamb chops

Reactions: Skezla
I picked my wife up some flowers and all of her favorite ice creams/toppings. After I finish power washing the driveway, I'm going to make her some of the best brownies she'll ever have, to go with the ice cream.

She was sad today, but now she isn't! So yeah... good day so far.

• Love
Reactions: queenEm
I live a very fortunate life. I'm sorry if you don't get enough rest, Cyrax. Everyone deserves it, even if everyone doesn't get it. :(

Meh, fairly average for me. Did some springtime cleanup on the yard, watched a little television, ordered the fleet to continue holding position behind Jupiter, nothing special.

Reactions: Skezla
Meh, fairly average for me. Did some springtime cleanup on the yard, watched a little television, ordered the fleet to continue holding position behind Jupiter, nothing special.
What are you watching? Star trek?

I know, I know. Truth is the invasion was supposed to have happened a long time ago, but then, you know, there was Skyrim and The Witcher and Avengers Endgame and Cyberpunk.... I'll get to it after I finish with D2 Resurected, I promise.

I've seen Discovery actually. It was.....different. It's not good, but I wouldn't say bad, exactly. Well, for Star Trek it's bad and it deserves to be soundly ground into the dirt in the reviews on that scale. But if we judge it purely as a modern day sci-fi with no actual ties to an already very well established franchise, then it's okay 'ish. Has an entirely different feel to it. Some of the acting and writing could definitely have been better as well. And yeah, there was some very noticeably shoehorned in SJW junk that got really distracting at times. But if you can look past those flaws, there's at least a spark of something there.

Anyway, that's just my opinion on it.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High