Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

OMG it's Skah-jold-ay. Blast from the past and yes I am here because of D2 Remastered as well.
Trouble with the pronunciation as always, Cakes! Brings back memories of the Mumble days!
I hope life is treating you well, although the pandemic makes for strange times to be in.

The old forum was getting borked and we didn't get any help. The continuation of the forum was iffy so we changed to here.

Trouble with the pronunciation as always, Cakes! Brings back memories of the Mumble days!
I hope life is treating you well, although the pandemic makes for strange times to be in.
I'll flick you a link to a discord server if you want to catch-up. Muggs is in there as well (if you remember him).

Yeah, bold isn't very bold.
This is Bold but this isn't.

How can we show our bold boldiness if there isn't any bold lines to show our boldiness with?

Which word is in bold? Who can spot it?

I can distinguish bold from not bold when I use the browsers on my mobile smartphone, but I don't notice any difference on any of the browsers on my PC. Perhaps there's a setting in Xenforo that makes it render differently on mobile devices?

Update: I just noodled around this post using "view page source" in my browser. Here's what I see:
Code:
    <div class="message-userContent lbContainer js-lbContainer "
        data-lb-id="post-32066"
        data-lb-caption-desc="Swamigoon &middot; Feb 23, 2021 at 10:26 AM">

<article class="message-body js-selectToQuote">

<div class="bbWrapper">I can distinguish <b>bold</b> from not bold when I use the browsers on my mobile smartphone, but I don't notice any difference on any of the browsers on my PC. Perhaps there's a setting in Xenforo that makes it render differently on mobile devices?</div>

<div class="js-selectToQuoteEnd">&nbsp;</div>

</article>

</div>
It makes me suspicious that there's a cascading style sheet setting somewhere in Xenforo that nerfs the HTML "<b>" tag on my PC browsers. I don't know how to "view source" on my mobile phone's browser.

Last edited:
Fire, everything is solvable by fire, if it aint working you aint using enough fire.

Or...

JgPDjPR.jpeg

"This place looks strangely familiar" he thought to himself.

*walks in*

"Hm, yes, very familiar. Like an old friend, unseen in years, new, older, yet somehow, the same."

*looks at the whiskey shelf*

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High