Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Interesting question. Thats one year before all prohets die. I believe all artists die at 27 right?

On completely unrelated note, our parliament just DID NOT prolong national state of emergency, so it ends at sunday - and from monday pubs will open again. Of all parties, the vote hinged on communist votes, and they refused to vote for supressing civil liberties any longer. Commies.Are.Saving.The.Democratic.Process. I mean - I thought 2020 was crazy.

Nevertheless, Im already drunk today :D

P.S. for everyone not familiar with Czech Republic - tapped cold beer in a nice hefty glass IS considered a fundamental human right here 🍻

Reactions: zemaj
@queenEm Happy Birthday! Cheers to the next 45 years of playing Diablo 2! Seriously though: all the best to you and I hope you are well!

@skiffcz Being drunk at 2 p.m. Still sounds some 2 hours early, even for Czech Republic...* :unsure: /raises wine glass in salute/
Na zdraví!

*though my (female) neighbour once told me: Bier vor vier und der Tag gehört Dir! Which roughly translates to: "(drink) beer before four o'clock and the day is yours"

Reactions: zemaj
@Grisu - yeah, it is, but its friday afternoon, which is basically a small satruday already and there are reasons to celebrate. And this is a bar, right? Prost!

Not sure why 32. Whenever I think of my age, the first number is always 32 for some reason...

Thanks for the congrats! I appreciate it 💕

Congratulations queenEm, for your 0x2d successful orbits around the sun! (Writing age numbers in hexadecimal makes me feel younger for some reason...)

Greetings strangers. Hope all is well. It's been many years, and I don't think anyone remembers me.
Curious, why did we move platform? Imagine my surprise when I log into the old forum for the first time in years!

EDIT: I should know better. Poking around the old forums for 5 minutes, gave me much of that information. I do miss the color scheme that was on the other site though!

Last edited:
Thank you all! It is really wonderful to see so many familiar names after all this time!

@Skjolde: with me it is already 3 forumites who remember you - not as old as you thought you were, huh? ;) welcome back! What brought you back? The remastered announcement?

Hi @Grisu!

Yes, it was definitely the remaster. I've just been waiting for it, and I'm super pleased with what I'm seeing.
So it was really just a good excuse to come back here, I often wondered about the forums, but then again, I also used to spend a ungodly amount on them. I wanna say my "heydays" were around 2012. Phew.. that seems like a long time ago, when you type it out like that!

I'm really looking forward to diving into the remastered game and get back to playing D2(R)!

@Skjolde Yeah, seems like ages ago...and probably is! xD
I joined the SPF 14 years ago...I mean, I've been a forumite longer than I've been married...

The announcement made me think if there maybe was some interest in D2 gameply videos for SP HC untwinked tournament characters? It's certainly why I love this game so much and it is a play style you really can't have in D3 (and probably D4). But people might not know about this, start D3 or D4, get bored by it and totally miss out this totally awesome 21 year old game called D2 (resurrected). Gameply will probably be boring lots of the times, because I play it super safe and slow (including 100+ trips to town in Act I normal alone), but who knows what people are willing to suffer in order to watch Grisu play D2 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Babyhell
I would definitely be interested in watching that. Really also just to highlight the untwinked HC tournament aspect of this forum, which I feel is and was always really special.

Hi @Grisu!

Yes, it was definitely the remaster. I've just been waiting for it, and I'm super pleased with what I'm seeing.
So it was really just a good excuse to come back here, I often wondered about the forums, but then again, I also used to spend a ungodly amount on them. I wanna say my "heydays" were around 2012. Phew.. that seems like a long time ago, when you type it out like that!

I'm really looking forward to diving into the remastered game and get back to playing D2(R)!

OMG it's Skah-jold-ay. Blast from the past and yes I am here because of D2 Remastered as well.

Reactions: djmbbandie
The announcement made me think if there maybe was some interest in D2 gameply videos for SP HC untwinked tournament characters? It's certainly why I love this game so much and it is a play style you really can't have in D3 (and probably D4). But people might not know about this, start D3 or D4, get bored by it and totally miss out this totally awesome 21 year old game called D2 (resurrected). Gameply will probably be boring lots of the times, because I play it super safe and slow (including 100+ trips to town in Act I normal alone), but who knows what people are willing to suffer in order to watch Grisu play D2 🤷‍♂️

I also think there would be some people willing to watch content like this.

And before it is asked: No, there will NOT be any drunken HC streaming going on over here.

• Haha
Reactions: Babyhell
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High