Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Would it be such a problem if you were imagining it? Halucinating from time to time can't be bad, right?

Very chill pumped music, fun and energetic streamer, regular commentary despite the difficulty, and shrugs it off as starting easy. She's having so much fun doing this, and you can tell in her communication, verbal and body language.
Run starts at 5:44.

Very chill pumped music, fun and energetic streamer, regular commentary despite the difficulty, and shrugs it off as starting easy. She's having so much fun doing this, and you can tell in her communication, verbal and body language.
Run starts at 5:44.
I don't want to face her in a light saber duel :oops:

She only knows how to chop blocks and leaves her back unprotected, you might have a chance.

Everyone scared of the dual lightsaber wielding girl? Did she scare everyone away?

*serves flaming Dr. Pepper*

Sorry, only the vaguest notion of the processes involved in mulling wine or cider, so gotta stick with what I know...

Funny, you're shoveling snow, and I spent an hour and a half troubleshooting why the AC at work wouldn't start up this morning....

• Haha
Reactions: queenEm and Pb_pal
Flaming Dr. Peppers are dangerous!

At least they are if you are an idiot like me. I was given one on my birthday at a bar by a buddy of mine. I was like, "Oh, that's cool!" and proceeded to take the shot. Only someone like me would lack the common sense to not blow out the flame before consuming.

• Wow
Reactions: Pb_pal and zemaj
@Vildecor damn, that is rather not cool of your friend, process should be explained before the drink arrives, anytime there is a process involved...

Got burned?

It wasn't too bad, though my lips were sore for a few hours afterwards.

@Vildecor damn, that is rather not cool of your friend, process should be explained before the drink arrives, anytime there is a process involved...

True, though to be fair, I didn't really give him much time to explain since I was so quick to drink it. We both had a good laugh about it, since there was really no damage done.

Reactions: zemaj and Babyhell
I had a kind of nightmare last night that @Rush merged the EMB, Item find thread and the Anything Goes D2 Lounge. I had to seperate it again :oops:

I need a coffee. Black as Act4 please.

Reactions: Pb_pal
Take away Rush's merging priviliges.

Coffee smells good but tastes bad. Can I entice you with some strong black tea instead?

Oh, coffee! I'll have one as well!!

Only digital though, trying to cut back. Mostly because I need to stay away from milk and black coffee is disgusting...

The only tea I drink these days is Lemon & Ginger. A couple of espressos in the morning, but no caffeine after that most days.

Black coffee only, no cow juice. And definitely no caramel frappamakalakachino lattes. That isn’t coffee, it is dessert:)

Reactions: zemaj
Cow juice is such a disgusting way to say milk :ROFLMAO:

I enjoy black coffee more and more as I get older. I started thinking, same as kamap, that the smell was so superior compared to the flavour that I couldn't find a taste for it, but now I think the whole ceremony of making it and then drinking it is lovely :D

Reactions: zemaj
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High