Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

I am right now having a huge fight with my ex husband over text messages.

Please send some love and strength

I am right now having a huge fight with my ex husband over text messages.

Please send some love and strength
Well that's obvously posted by Em. Anyone else would ask for cement or knives to be sent.

Best wishes that you can get stuff sorted. :)

Well that's obvously posted by Em. Anyone else would ask for cement or knives to be sent.

Best wishes that you can get stuff sorted. :)
Thanks, Thy. I hate this. Really do

Edit: I know not all men are idiots but this one for sure is!!!! Grrr....

Now I need a drink. Non alcoholic since it's just noon here in Sweden.

Last edited:
@queenEm :Sad to hear that, much love and strength is heading your way from all four of us. If you feel fuzzy, loved and red all over it's from Matthew and if you feel fuzzy, loved and blue all over that's Collin.

I was on vacation as well and having a smartphone in a waterslide is bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pb_pal
*Takes tea, steals bottle of rum from bar, adds a dash of rum to said tea and tosses the bottle in the fire pit.*

* Sends belated love to @queenEm

The last couple of weeks have been a bit more expensive that I would have liked. There was a short in my fusebox that scorched the side of the house (luckily no real harm done) so it had to be replaced and yesterday our hot water system blew up and is being replaced as we speak. The joys of being a home owner!

So I've been somewhat scarce the past month. After I took my vacation, I felt like I needed a D2 break and just a general social break. Spending a week with family generally just made me want to completely isolate myself from outside contact for a while. Work has been pretty shitty. We're understaffed, the workload has been ridiculous, resulting in 50 hour weeks, plus the occasional sixth day of work just to get caught back up. I got back into D2, but went with some unrestricted softcore characters because I needed a break from tournament/drunken HC restrictions. To make matters worse, I now have 3 of the symptoms for COVID, one of which is muscle pain in my back near my shoulder blade which makes it a pain in the ass to move my left arm. This could just be from a cheap, crappy pillow in addition to a sag in the middle of my bed due to the middle support column of my bed frame completely collapsing. I've ordered a nice contour pillow and new bed frame, which will arrive on Wednesday. I'll also probably get tested for COVID just to be safe. Currently 5 shots worth of Jagerbombs and 3 painkillers, still in pain. Hopefully things get better soon.

Well. Last night was rough. My little bro, 25, got killed on his motorcycle by a young dude who ran a red light. Stupid bastard was finally heading in the right direction, got promotion at work too. He randomly got beat-up by some crazed girl he was seeing ex-bf who nearly killed him two months ago, then last night happen. Wide range of emotions and need a few off work since I'm a mental health counselor. First of my three siblings to go and the youngest of us all. Pissed, angry, sad all a wide range of emotions.

I'll just leave a shot of jack on the bar for the rest of the day as that was his favorite.

Well. Last night was rough. My little bro, 25, got killed on his motorcycle by a young dude who ran a red light. Stupid bastard was finally heading in the right direction, got promotion at work too. He randomly got beat-up by some crazed girl he was seeing ex-bf who nearly killed him two months ago, then last night happen. Wide range of emotions and need a few off work since I'm a mental health counselor. First of my three siblings to go and the youngest of us all. Pissed, angry, sad all a wide range of emotions.

I'll just leave a shot of jack on the bar for the rest of the day as that was his favorite.
Oh my God, vang!! I am so sorry to hear! What a disaster, please take care of yourself and the rest of your family in this time.

I will send some love your way

💕

There are no words, Vang.

Best wishes and hopes for you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Vang. I was raised in motorcycle culture and have been riding a long time - that is an all-too-familiar story. Really hope you and your family can pay your proper respects and move forward. The pain doesn't go away, but you find a way to make room for it. Our condolences,

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I appreciate it. I don't expect it to heal soon, but as a vet also have my own counselor to speak too. @JoeBruce He was the second in our family to die on a motorcycle, and third to die young because of a vehicle.

@Vang - So sorry for your loss! I don’t know how I’d manage to cope losing a sibling. I hope you’re able to find some peace in the months to come.

My COVID test came back negative, so that’s good. Looks like I have just some random viral infection as well as bursitis in a shoulder muscle. On work restrictions and will need to do physical therapy for 4 weeks. The pain isn’t as bad anymore, but it’s still not gone away yet.

Reactions: Luhkoh and Pb_pal
Holy shit @Vang that's appalling. Wishing you and your family the best.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High