Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

So let me see if I've got this. We've got a spam burger, extra spam sauce, a grilled spam and cheese, and a spam shake. Am I missing anything?

What about spam coffee cups?

I read an article about some coffee shop using it's oww self made clay coffee cups. You just smash them after using and add to compost.

Hosting a mafia game over in forum games, it's a standard 9 player.

In 6:

Noodle
Snickershack
Skjolde
Pyrotechnician
Coju
Thefranklin

Out 1:
Leopold Stotch

Need 3 More to launch a game.

Anyone wants in, clicky my sig.

I'll have a Dew, barkeep. I set up the big shiny new computer and didn't remember to move the D2 character files across, so I'm going to have to hook that old girl back up and do that.

Reactions: maxicek
Real quiet in these parts. Maybe everyone's at the cabana, the weather is warming up lately... I'd go swim but I've got surgery in a couple days, don't want to go too crazy with a pool party. I'll just take a Dew and leave this root beer float here, just in case.

We are coming into winter on the bottom of the world and swimming isn't all that pleasant at the moment. MrsNix and I bought a new car on the weekend, and by a new car, I mean a NEW car. I'm pushing 60 and this is the first time I have ever had a new car.

Reactions: maxicek
Pint of IPA please.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world, the UK is finally warming up after what seems a never ending winter. Open water swimming season is here, but it is still wetsuit temperature for me.

Weather must have heard me talk about swimming, it sent a storm that's been gently, but persistently, drenching us for a full 24 hours or so. The rain cancelled the food truck festival downtown so I hate it.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High