Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Since the old dii.net went down, @Rush has merged his backup data into the PureDiablo forums. Anyone who registered here with the same name will have their account details merged, including post count and join date.

So @Pancakes spam post count won't have been merged as he was @pancakeman before. But I am sure it won't take him long to catch up :D

He'll never catch Ash Housewares.

Reactions: coju and maxicek
I miss kegs though. Seems like he hasnt popped his head in in forever.

*serves beer

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves coffee

*resumes lurk

Reactions: coju
I miss kegs though. Seems like he hasnt popped his head in in forever.

*serves beer

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves coffee

*resumes lurk
I know Kegs is married these days. I have him on Facebook Messenger but he hasn't been active in a long time.

Reactions: coju
Wow, funny how time goes by! That was and is indeed so - I graduated 2009 and since then have married, gotten two awesome daughters (the older one started playing D2R with me some weeks ago), changed jobs twice and been playing D2 off and on over the last 14 years :)

I noticed you were much more active again here the last few months, which is great :) Hope you are doing well and real life has been kind to you?!

Well, Im slightly to moderately overweight, my blood sugar is likely teetering on dangerous levels if it hasnt blown past them already, and when I took my CoVid test last summer they said my blood pressure is a bit too high. 😥 Ive been slowly trying to cut calories and do some cardio before work, but its been tough thus far.

But, Ive been able to keep full time employment all thru CoVid (I work in Pharmaceuticals on the distribution side), I have a working 1.14d RWM installation (not to mention 1.09d and 1.10s lol), and my 1.10 sorc just found a unique Monarch whilst hunting for truffles from Uncle Mephy, so I guess Ive got that going for me, which is nice. 😃 Due to work and OVG commitments I can basically only play D2 on weekends, so my progress coming back to the game has been slow going, but Ive been enjoying it so far.

Minus those effing Blood Lords of course. Just let me check the super chest behind Meph in peace already :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Swamigoon
Since the old dii.net went down, @Rush has merged his backup data into the PureDiablo forums. Anyone who registered here with the same name will have their account details merged, including post count and join date.

So @Pancakes spam post count won't have been merged as he was @pancakeman before. But I am sure it won't take him long to catch up :D

aww mine didn't merge and I am sure I had the same name :(

Glad the merger happened. Also glad none were laid off as typically happens.

Or, did anyone get Severance?

Speaking of the old site: I do miss that red background.

Speaking of Severance: has anyone watched the show on Apple TV?

It's been a while... How's everyone? I'm considering starting from scratch again, just for the kicks. Or I'll keep my posting frequency: once per decade. :p

Wow.. I really had to go down to the lower levels to fish up this thread.

How is everyone?

I saw that it was possible to jump on the old acc! But this imposter took my nick!

Wow.. I really had to go down to the lower levels to fish up this thread.

How is everyone?
Doing good, my sleeping disorder is at a managebale level.
Mostly playing Valheim these days and a few quick matches of fornite before to get my dailies done.
You?

Mostly playing Valheim these days

How's that going for you? I was having a blast (made 1K hours playtime a couple months ago) until... Mistlands dropped and then I stopped having such a good time. The mist itself is so thick and disorienting that I found myself getting headaches from constantly straining my eyes to see, well, anything! I bruteforced my way through the biome's content and haven't logged in since. I've considered decreasing the density of the mist through modding but at the time I stopped playing, the only available mods were those that eradicated the mist entirely, which is overkill.

Tito's going down good tonight.

c2U3LmpwZw

How's that going for you? I was having a blast (made 1K hours playtime a couple months ago) until... Mistlands dropped and then I stopped having such a good time. The mist itself is so thick and disorienting that I found myself getting headaches from constantly straining my eyes to see, well, anything! I bruteforced my way through the biome's content and haven't logged in since. I've considered decreasing the density of the mist through modding but at the time I stopped playing, the only available mods were those that eradicated the mist entirely, which is overkill.
Very good, mistlands can be brutal and the mist is sometimes really too thick.
Hopefully they change it a tad or make an item you could set up to make the mist dissappear in some sort of radius.

Nobody will ever catch Ash.

I'll get rid of this Dew, don't want it sitting out getting warm or anything. My, what a few months it has been.

This is true.

He's called Ash Spamwares for a reason.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High