Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

* serves big bite of caffiene. (attached)

Is that enough caffiene to chew on, kamap? :)

Attachments

• caffeine.png
    caffeine.png
    957.4 KB · Views: 1
Ouch. RIP Zecora, Season 22, Level 70, paragon 699, Witch Doctor in Diablo 3, reaching Greater Rift 76 solo.
She (and I) are on the Diablo 3 Hardcore Solo Witch Doctor ladder for completing Greater Rift 76, with a time of 3:39, rank #751, the highest I have been in the two 'seasons' of Diablo 3 I've played.

Zecora was on Torment 16 (hardest Diablo 3 difficulty,) doing a Greed run, and got 1-shot accidentally. That's alright, Diablo 3 gives a little benefit of each character having a single safety spell, preventing the first death every 60 seconds. She got unlucky, getting a second 1-shot to a falling chest, with her being on the outskirts of the damage circle. She was just barely within the hit radius I guess; I thought it didn't hit, but it was close enough to count.
This is a sting. She progressed to a far deeper Greater Rift difficulty than I thought I would even try for, and could have gone even further. I did want to see how far she could get this season, and how far up the leaderboard I could get, but her journey has come to an end.

I think this is harder than Diablo 2 Hardcore, as you get more 'progress.' Diablo 2 is a simple step through the questing arc, and then into later MF/optimising, and can easily be replaced by gear that is found while MF'ing. The end-game paragon levels are kept, but you cannot simply re-equip with the same gear quite as easily. And, in terms of paragon leveling, that takes a lot of time and connection with the character as well. Leveling itself at a high Paragon level is easy enough though.

There any of that caffeine left? Think I may need to spike my coffee with a mg or 100 this morning...

*serves "enriched" coffee*

Careful, its amazingly effective... 😁

*serves enriched water*

I'd feel personally responsible if I didnt warn you of the dangers of water, however...

Well well well, what do we have here. The good ol' bar. Can I get a pint please? I can see some familiar faces around the bar already, good to be back.

After a decade using Mac OS, I'm back on PC. Now to figure out how on earth do I install things like RWM, ATMA etc. @maxicek still around with guides, rules and all? :unsure:

btw who ever did all the forum migration work for Mat/Pat threads etc. Kudos to all of you and drinks on me.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High