Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

I hope your work issues get resolved quickly.

Why not a light sorc?
Because Blizz sorc rules!!!!!! :p

Also; can anyone send over a Full Rejuvenation potion to my home? Only half of the week gone and I feel like I will never make it until Friday afternoon...

They do but i beleive no matte how you gear them, there are still mobs it cannot handle.
Compared to a light sorc, with the right gear it can do the full game, except maybe the ubers.

Then again uber killers are mostly zealots and they are awesome to but very niche, they can run the whole game but they rather suck at AoE.

Do they still serve Dew at this place? Make mine a double!

*plays some sappy country song about a broken down truck, a runaway dog, no wife at home, but having a great time fishing! Or some such.*

They do but i beleive no matte how you gear them, there are still mobs it cannot handle.
Compared to a light sorc, with the right gear it can do the full game, except maybe the ubers.

Then again uber killers are mostly zealots and they are awesome to but very niche, they can run the whole game but they rather suck at AoE.

Because Blizz sorcs are cheap and easy to make effective for "most" of the game and are preferred for building up a stock of items since its an easy meph killer.

*serves double Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

the post reply finally works on phones again.

PSA

BPC, the guys that ran the dueling league, and anyone else that I can't think of right now, I'm sorry. I might have been a jerk, well, I am a jerk. I love all of you. I'm sorry.

*Sits down*
Evenin' folks. Tonight? Bourbon, neat. Thank you.
I don't know how exactly I lucked into finding the new site after having been away for so long. I only noticed today that the old one seemed rather... uninhabited.

Reactions: Noodle
Because Blizz sorcs are cheap and easy to make effective for "most" of the game and are preferred for building up a stock of items since its an easy meph killer.
So is a light sorc, no? Plus with a light sorc once you have build up the gear you can do more then a blizz sorc.
Light sorc is also good for countess running I believe compared to the blizz sorc.
I might be mistaken though has been 2 yars since I played any D2.

Lightning/Chain Lightning FCR breakpoints are weird and awkward to get a balance on with regular breakpoints untwinked. Also, next-delay on your 'clean-up' skill can really slow down runs.

That said, both are valid first MF runners, easy to equip early, and the paradigm of mobility makes Sorc hard to beat... with the caveat that fire sorc will slow to a crawl in parts of Hell.

*lines up several glasses and fills with various drinks*

If anyone would like one, go for it ... or don't, I'll get to the extras directly. May as well virtually get hammered since can't irl... damned work...

Thanks for the drink! I'll have another to go if you don't mind...

I have invested in an at-home desk with adjustable height! I am so much more energised at the end of the day from all the standing!! Best 3000 Swedish krona spent. (appr. 300 USD)

Thanks for the drink! I'll have another to go if you don't mind...

I have invested in an at-home desk with adjustable height! I am so much more energised at the end of the day from all the standing!! Best 3000 Swedish krona spent. (appr. 300 USD)

Love this! I once had a small set of spring-loaded steps that I would stand on while standing at my computer, and when the task didn't require intense concentration, would "walk up steps in place" in front of my spreadsheets or emails.

I've often thought about getting a wireless keyboard and mouse, and trying to game on a treadmill or cycle *hmm*

I think they should make stand up dinner tables with adjustable (adjusTABLE) slant for families. It'll encourage young, growing kids to eat more with all that food rolling toward their face. And for adults who struggle with overeating (like me), some of that extra food rolls away.
Don't worry, I went to college for this

• Haha
Reactions: queenEm
A boss I had years ago, a bank president, was famous internally for proposing the idea that all meetings should be held standing up, to save time. He actually held such a meeting, with the CFO and chairman of our parent company among others. Had all the chairs removed from the room before the meeting. Didn't go so well. He was an interesting guy. Eventually was forced to retire due to being hard to work with.

Reactions: djmbbandie
*serves cheap cardboard-boxed wine*

I too have been in a "no chairs standing meeting" staff meeting. The meeting ended quickly, but aside from leadership expressing a temper tantrum, nothing much was accomplished.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High