Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

spam-wars-1.png

You get a spoodle.

When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles
and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle
bottle paddle battle.

When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles
and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle
bottle paddle battle.

Winner!

Nobody in this grocery store thinks I’m a good bowler. Also, clean up in aisle four.

He didn't clean up at all. That's why he's calling for someone to go to aisle 4.

Is it easier to bowl a spare on a 7-10 split when the bottles that you're using for pins are still full? Or should we drink the beer first and then bowl at empty bottles?

I like to bowl with a frozen turkey, in the 14 to 16 pound range. Butterball makes a lovely bird for this. The beauty of grocery store bowling is that there are no gutters, so you can pick up the 7 - 10 split with a ricochet off the canned goods.

Is it easier to bowl a spare on a 7-10 split when the bottles that you're using for pins are still full? Or should we drink the beer first and then bowl at empty bottles?

This will require beer and testing.

I bet in every football huddle there's a guy who won't shut up about his cat.

If we ever meet in real life for whatever reason, its decided, we will have to have beer and go bowling at the grocery store. There is no other way.

Reactions: Noodle
Go for the whole rubber pants thing while you're at it, with enough grease from the turkeys on the floor and enough beer in your system, you can be a bowling ball.

Whelp, I'm back to square one as far as D2 is concerned. My hard drive crashed a couple weeks or so ago and unfortunately, nothing was recoverable, so I lost all the progress I'd been making since this March. At least it was only a couple of high level characters and the stuff I found during the MFO, nothing that can't be replaced in another few months' worth of playtime.

Work has been horrible as well. Business is booming, but the staffing levels are dropping, so it's been 60-hour, 6 day work weeks for quite a while. Only had 3 days off last month. I don't want to look for another job--the benefits are good and I like my position (at least, when I get to work in that position and not cover another one due to people quitting/calling out), so I'm trying to just ride it out and hope things improve. On the bright side, I'm just about debt-free now and will finally be able to give lots of Christmas presents this year!

I'm gonna be taking a bit more of a backseat on these forums than I normally due for a little while, as I have a tendency to over-involve myself in tournaments/projects/what-have-you. I'll get back to fixing the formatting/links in the MPG Archive when work calms down a bit. In the meantime, I'm slowly building a Blizz sorc to reacquire some items.

Stay safe out there!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High