Election 2020

superdave

Mar 14, 2004
What are your predictions? Do you expect violence and protests? If Trump loses, will he step down? Will the results be tied up in the courts?

Ok so I think Biden will win but it will be contested and therefore the courts will likely decide. If it goes to the courts, Biden could be in trouble.

Problem is, we don't know how much the mail tampering will suppress the votes for the Democrats.

The only way we can be sure is with a MASSIVE Biden win and taking states like Texas. All I know is, next week is going to be a shitshow whichever side wins because people will take to the streets.

I was talking to another forum member privately and I had told him, "If the guy I voted for wins, I have alcohol. If he loses, I'll have alcohol. Either way, this is a win-win for me." I promise I'm not an alcoholic, lol, but this damn election (on top of everything else) has me stressed to the point where a drink with dinner every other night calms the nerves.

I'm looking at this in a "healthy skeptical" point of view: I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worse. And then there's the worry/concern that we may not know who the winner is on election night because some states don't even count mail-in until the day of election? I'm not sure how accurate that is because I haven't done my proper research but, goddamn, this is gonna be messy no matter what.

And then there's the worry/concern that we may not know who the winner is on election night because some states don't even count mail-in until the day of election? I'm not sure how accurate that is because I haven't done my proper research but, goddamn, this is gonna be messy no matter what.
I wouldn't worry about when states count votes. Many states historically have not certified results for many days after an election. It has always been like that and the system has worked in past elections(unless the state in question is Florida). If I vote, I want my vote to be counted. I don't care if it is a week later.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Trump at the PA rally...

“If we win on Tuesday or — thank you very much, Supreme Court — shortly thereafter…"

Trump at the PA rally...

“If we win on Tuesday or — thank you very much, Supreme Court — shortly thereafter…"
He's been setting up for this for a few months. He knows he will use every mechanism possible to win and at any cost. It's all about saving his own ass and to keep the money coming in because he is in a load of debt. He's raked it in for the Trump businesses since being POTUS.

I just hope the 600 experts the Dems have lined up to fight this are ready, lawyers, constitutional experts etc.

I am glad I am not over there for this. It's a shitshow here in the UK right now too though so...

"We are ONE movement, ONE people, ONE family, and ONE GLORIOUS NATION UNDER GOD!"

"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer"

Whitehouse Nazi speechwriter, Stephen Miller needs to be punched in the face.

• Angry
Not long now guys! Have to admit, even though I can't even vote or live in the US, this is nailbiting stuff.

Reactions: superdave
Here is my prediction...

Biden wins both pop vote and electoral college.
Dems win senate by one. Not Graham's seat unfortunately.
Dems hold house.
Supremes overturn results and hand election to Trump 6-3.
US Civil War 2.0 starts Jan 20th.

I'm reloading ammo. Who needs 9mm, 5.56, .308 and 12 ga?

Reactions: Rush
Not long now guys! Have to admit, even though I can't even vote or live in the US, this is nailbiting stuff.
I don't get to vote but I do have to live amongst these nutters.

I requested a ballot by mail and voted a month ago, happy to not have to deal with standing in line or anything. Time to hunker down.

@superdave I'll take a couple of crates of 5.56, &12 ga. Do you have .50 Cal available? Need to prepare for all outcomes here.

I requested a ballot by mail and voted a month ago, happy to not have to deal with standing in line or anything. Time to hunker down.

@superdave I'll take a couple of crates of 5.56, &12 ga. Do you have .50 Cal available? Need to prepare for all outcomes here.
I hope your vote gets counted!

I hope your vote gets counted!
Yeah really.

It should. I walked to one of the secure drop boxes outside our local Board of Elections and dropped it in the box, so I know BD. of Elections actually has it and it did not get lost in the mail, end up in a river or in some carrier's garage or something.

Vote if you haven't already.

• Love
What time tonight does Trump declare victory?

4 hours ago.

P.S. I only have need for 9 mm and .357, I'm not crazy enough to own every gun on the planet, although maybe I should....

Friend of mine posted on Facebook: "Waited in line for over 3 hours but it was worth it."

I'm like: "Screw the line, I requested a ballot by mail, voted almost a month ago and dropped it in a secure box outside board of elections"

He's like I thought you could only mail it back and it would get lost in a river.

I'm like don't listen to the TV ads. All the information you needed, including locations of secure dropboxes came with the mailed ballot.

No lines no fuss, I'm at home today.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High