Election 2020

Stand down and stand by.

Stand down and stand by.

I believe you are confusing quotes, and events, or perhaps trying to misrepresent something. Iirc, that was his supposed 'signal' to the Proud Boys, who vehemently denied any direct link to Trump, outside of supporting him as president.

I'll remind you of the pertinent quotes from the pertinent day.

So, now that we have that straight, please explain to me how telling people to "Go home in peace" many times over is incitement.

Or you could post your own clips, instead of just pulling things from the air, that would be cool...

Meanwhile, you could also explain your thought process on implying the use of drone strikes against citizens being something to just be brushed off so lightly. That would be cool too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glurin
Not confused. The quote I offered was a prequel.

So, an implication, and a stretch to call it that, not incitement?

If it happened only once? Sure. But this didn't happen in isolation.

If it happened only once? Sure. But this didn't happen in isolation.
So you can provide examples then? More, and directly related to the actual event tied to his supposed 'incitement'?

I'm not the most keen to dwell on what Trump said when, so if you could post links, or better, video clips of these multiple incidents, that would help me understand your point much better. Then maybe we can move forward with the facts that are the basis of your opinion, since I assume facts are the basis of your opinion, not the reverse.

Impeachment trial in 3 days.

So you are awaiting that to provide you with facts to support your opinion? But in the meantime you express an opinion while devoid of facts. This is a dangerous road you are walking

But I am aware... and think it's ridiculous they intend to do so against someone who is no longer in office. Imagine, for a second, a country where the lawmaking body can censure a private citizen. Well, its happening, and I'm not liking how many people are totally fine with this concept. Terribly disturbed, would in fact be a more accurate term.

No. In 3 days many of the things that I would spend hours typing out will be introduced in the Senate. I'm sure that many of them will be linked and discussed here.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

To your second point. There were war trials for Nazi's after the end of the war. In fact there was one charged with several thousand counts of complicity to murder concentration camp victims just 2 days ago. War criminals and Ex Presidents don't deserve get out of jail free cards just because some time has elapsed.

Trump was CHARGED while he still held office. Just because a few weeks have passed doesn't mean the trial should be called off.

Article I, Section 2, grants the Senate “the sole Power to try all Impeachments.” The word "all" here is very important. This clause contains no limitations or reservations. It doesn't say that the Senate has the power to try sitting officers. The Senate must try ALL Impeachments. Trump was legally impeached by the House. The Senate will try him. There is historical precedent for this. It has happened 3 times in the past. None were Presidents but that doesn't matter. There is only one impeachment process. There isn't a separate one for the President.

This will be a constitionally valid trial.

The FBI released the latest batch of videos in the hope that someone can identify these peaceful American patriots....

“Even though those thousands of people that were marching to the Capitol were trying to pressure people like me to vote the way they wanted me to vote, I knew those were people that love this country, that truly respect law enforcement, would never do anything to break the law, and so I wasn't concerned,” Johnson (Racist-Wis.)

"Now, had the tables been turned — Joe, this could get me in trouble — had the tables been turned, and President Trump won the election and those were tens of thousands of Black Lives Matter and Antifa protesters, I might have been a little concerned," Johnson said.

Georgia Jim Crow 2.0 voter suppression law signed by white governor surrounded by all white enablers under a painting of a notorious slave plantation house. While this was happening, a female African American State Representative was arrested by white state troopers for knocking on the door.

Not a good look but hey, who are we kidding? The racism is out in the open now. They are emboldened and feel no need to hide it now or pretend it doesn't exist.ExZ6qy-W8AIwjEj.pngbaRXqhO5Fe99k1TM4xlVLv5AmbY.jpg

Last edited:
The GOP will pick a fascist within 10 to 20 years because Hunter Biden goes free????

Should we tell him they already picked one in 2016?

If they want accountability we can always put Trump and about 1000 other insurrectionists up against the wall.

Reactions: Noodle
I don't think you even know what the word racism means anymore, dave. Just like you've already demonstrated that you don't know what fascism is either.

I don't think you even know what the word racism means anymore, dave. Just like you've already demonstrated that you don't know what fascism is either.
If you defend it, it is probably racist and or fascist.

To the woke, that is true. But then, the list of things they don't consider racist or fascist is rather short. As in, it has just two items, and those items oddly happen to be discrimination based on race and the silencing of opinions that don't perfectly match their own.

You say woke like is is a bad thing.

Merriam-Webster... "aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)."

Do you believe that racial and social justice awareness has no place in your America?

I think the problem is, you don't like being called out for your racist and fascist leanings and your only real defense is to deny it's existence and then use words like "woke" as a pejorative.

Oh and now comes the "silencing of opinions". Guess what sunshine, the GQP's Mr Potato Head/Dr Suess defense is laughable. Nobody is being silenced. We are forced to listen to your shit daily.

It's what they called themselves, and thus it is a bad thing. It is the woke who labeled facts, science, truth and objectivity as racist concepts. It is the woke who are systematically destroying freedom and equality. It is the woke who have no understanding at all of what social justice actually means. It is the woke who are behind the cancel culture that is destroying intelligent and rational discourse in America and indeed the world.

When you label everything that doesn't fit into your idealistic fantasy worldview as racist, then all you will ever see is racism.

Oh and now comes the "silencing of opinions". Guess what sunshine, the GQP's Mr Potato Head/Dr Suess defense is laughable. Nobody is being silenced. We are forced to listen to your shit daily.

Riiiigght. Because conservatives are the ones with a stranglehold on social media and all the major news outlets and burning books isn't tied to fascism at all. :rolleyes:

jo.gif

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High