Druid Needs Tlc !

jay_goad

Dec 2, 2004
Druid Needs Tlc !

HI PPL !!!

I have recentley mad a wind druid and basically he sucks ! and i was just wondering if anyone could give me some help.

MY KIT

shako (um)
+ 3 elemental amu
Storm Shield (um)
Upgraded vipor magi (um)
aratchnids
Hoto
Eth sandstorm treck
magefist ( as my res are all max)
and 2 ravenfrost (for dex and absorb)

My skills are as follows:

20 tornado
20 huricane
20 twister
20 cyclone armour
1 (n bear and all skills needed to get it)
and all rest in oak sage

i also only have 1 skillerat the moment but plan to get more if i know it will make him much better ??? i have read quite a few guides and have tried to make all the req's like 100% fast cast ect.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW:

is it possible to make a good wind druid without enigma ??
Are My skill choices ok ????

ANY IDEAS ????

WILL BE GRATEULL FOR ANY REPLY AS THIS IS MY FIRST THREAD CHEARS

Your gear is great (better than mine at least), your skill choice also looks good (I maxed Oak Sage and put ~10 points in the armor, but rest is the same). I also just found that the Wind Druid doesn't deal as much damage as the other casters when they are fully synergised, I don't know if there's a way to make him better. Enigma will make him better for running bosses (Because you can tele to the stairs and such) but it won't increase your damage a lot more...

hi there,

yes absolutely is it possible to make a very good wind druid whitout enigma, would be impossible for some people then if it only where possible with enigma.

But when i look at your gear i assume tornado is your main skill? because you selected all it's bonus skills. Well if so, you made a good choice, at least that is what i think. I made once a tornado druid, and that one rocks. And you have better gear then i had so. Really nice gear what u have some of it.
Maybe you want to replace 1 of the rings for a soj or bk ring.

Good luck with it :howdy:

Nobody's noticed so I'll go ahead and say it...

WELCOME TO THE DRUID FORUM!
Your first post is in the Druid Forum which is very cool.

Good luck with your Windy, it looks well setup.

My Wind Druid uses practically the same stuff you do so you should be hitting about 3.3k~ 'nado. Are you saying it sucks because your not hitting the 6k~ in the guides? To be able to get that your going to need an inventory full of skillers or no go.

Thankyou

Thanks for the help guys and im really happy u liked my post. i have now got 6 skillers some sc of vita and i found a bk 5% hehe. so i guess i was kind of lucky ! but i definitley recomend skillers to all wind druids they make such a difference THANKS AGAIN GUYS, hope to see u in my posts soon... :clap:

Those look better than what Im plannin to use to make my windy. You'll still tear melee apart with Enigma. :xman: I envy you getting such a warm welcome. First post I made it got closed because I bumped it I think and no one said welcome to poor ol' me :xx:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High