Druid journey

Daffodils

Jan 26, 2022
Hi, this is my first post so it's a pleasure to join your group!
I want to start 2022 with a bump, i.e. create a druid in hardcore mode and lvl 99 with it. Do you have any advice? I want to make a Wind druid not on fire. I checked tutorials and I think only two people reached level 99 and one of them had wind druid on level 99 but in softcore 1.10 mode. In general I ask for any tips on items and some loose advice. Over time as I get started I will report on progress so please keep this post coming!

Hi there - So Ive played Druids on and off for 20 years and Im playing one now before the ladder starts...

I started off as a Werebear FC / Armegeddon and it was fine through NM, not many problems.. Once I hit Hell I switched to a Windy and I cannot stand that build really. I was running NM Baals on my 3rd sorc and found a Ribcracker so I respecced the Druid to Werebear Mauler and now Im running through act 2 Hell as a Mauler. Which is not the best choice - Im going full summons and a Might Merc using Obediance pole and its slow...
I want to love a Druid but without top end gear its a pain in the arse playing melle all through Hell Mode...

Best of Luck - it can be done but its a test of your patience with many trips to town...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High