Double Prefix Magic Demonhide Boots Plus Suffix.

NoBozos

Oct 16, 2020
I've been on an identifying magic (blue) items kick due to building characters only using magic (blue) gear. Today I found this item in the hell AT sparkly chest that popped 7 magics. Another interesting thing about this is the second prefix, 'Tireless', has an extra 36% SSD on top of the highest amount listed on TAS. I've never observed this before so I don't know how common it is. I do hope it happens again but it's an eth Jewelers Colossus Blade of Ages with a secondary Fool's prefix.
Screenshot008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinkara
Not sure what I'm looking at here.

Arreat Summit (known not to be 100% accurate) lists of Transportation for boots as 30% FR/W and 80% to 90% Slower Stamina Drain. Rugged lists two ranges for boots, 5-10 and 11-20.

Rugged contains one modifier, of Transportation contains two. Am I missing something?

P.S.:
Lots of affixes contain more than one modifier, for example the Sharp through Grandmaster's line all contain both Enhanced Damage and bonus Attack Rating.

Not sure what I'm looking at here.

Arreat Summit (known not to be 100% accurate) lists of Transportation for boots as 30% FR/W and 80% to 90% Slower Stamina Drain. Rugged lists two ranges for boots, 5-10 and 11-20.

Rugged contains one modifier, of Transportation contains two. Am I missing something?

P.S.:
Lots of affixes contain more than one modifier, for example the Sharp through Grandmaster's line all contain both Enhanced Damage and bonus Attack Rating.
No, you're not missing anything, I failed to look up the transportation suffix, and assumed the 3rd modifier was some wild bug prefix of Tireless. Totally puts a damper on my sword dreams.

No, you're not missing anything, I failed to look up the transportation suffix, and assumed the 3rd modifier was some wild bug prefix of Tireless. Totally puts a damper on my sword dreams.
^^; sorry about that!

I'm not a code guy, but I think by this iteration of the game, most of the item generating bugs have been sorted out. It's possible to roll for staffmods that should not be possible at higher levels, but not due to a bug, just due to programming. I've seen some theories that Mephisto can still drop crossed uniques; I've never witnessed this myself (granted I don't bother to I.D. 100% of uniques anyway) but I recall something about a crossed belt in an older patch here on the forums.

If you're interested in buggy items, I'd suggest taking a look at some of the time travel threads. There's some really neat information, and some cool bugs to drool about 🥲

Reactions: NoBozos
I was going to mention the crossed unique phenomenon, but I see you beat me to it, @logoutzero lol. I remember seeing the belt, too. I once saw a crossed unique on bnet; an undead crown ring. That confused the heck out of me.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High