[Done] [1.14D SC Vanilla] Need Titan's Revenge

I see no problem with that (I understand that I will have to use "FAM" tag instead of "Vanilla" after the trade). How much do you want for Titan's?

Regards
Tomek

[1.14d SC FAM]

They are only ~20 pgs. But if you can wait a bit, I bet a vanilla player will come along.
Code:
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 72 - 191
One Hand Damage: 72 - 141
Quantity: 140
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 109
Fingerprint: 0x5da8880a
Item Level: 57
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+30% Faster Run/Walk
162% Enhanced Damage
Adds 25 - 50 Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
Increased Stack Size
Replenishes quantity

Sorry but I actually haven't collected pgs too much (I prefer runes for trade - I have few spare if you're interested up to Ist). I am about to complete 7 Patriarchs/Matriarchs right now (playing Amazon in A3 hell, Barb left only). The titan's would help a lot but I can live without it. Till now I didn't care about non-high-end items for which I have no use. I was focused on completing the task not farming for items and keeping them.

As I said I don't care about Vanilla/Non-Vanilla status here. I have a question about it however - let's assume I will use your FAM Titan's only on my Amazon and won't stash or transfer it by any means to other character in future (I don't intend to do it). Will this trade affect all my future characters/stashes or just the current (i.e. existing right now) ones?

Thanks
Tomek

Sorry but I actually haven't collected pgs too much (I prefer runes for trade - I have few spare if you're interested up to Ist). I am about to complete 7 Patriarchs/Matriarchs right now (playing Amazon in A3 hell, Barb left only). The titan's would help a lot but I can live without it. Till now I didn't care about non-high-end items for which I have no use. I was focused on completing the task not farming for items and keeping them.

As I said I don't care about Vanilla/Non-Vanilla status here. I have a question about it however - let's assume I will use your FAM Titan's only on my Amazon and won't stash or transfer it by any means to other character in future (I don't intend to do it). Will this trade affect all my future characters/stashes or just the current (i.e. existing right now) ones?

Thanks
Tomek
You're already through with 5 of the 7? Nicely done. You will have to post some Pat/Mat threads when you're finished! :D

It would affect whatever comes into contact with that character, or the items they find. Meaning, if you use it on your Zon, who then finds a rune, which you use to make HotO for your Hammerdin. Then, your Paladin would become "tainted". Tainted is a harsh word though.. it just means your Hdin would now be FAM and not VAN. Most members here play FAM, so I agree it isn't a BIG deal. And by FAM, mostly that just means we use GoMule or ATMA to stash items. Some people also use a Colored Rune Mod, but nobody is hacking/botting around here.

Just let me know, it's your's for a Pul or Um if you want to do runes instead. But, if you don't want to worry about the whole VAN/FAM, just be patient and I am sure a vanilla player will come along. ;)

Wait, ATMA is considered a FAM? If yes I need to correct my profile (or just this thread) because I use it to mule items between my chars.

By the way - "Um" is ok for me. Just let me know how we can trade.

Tomek

Wait, ATMA is considered a FAM? If yes I need to correct my profile (or just this thread) because I use it to mule items between my chars.

By the way - "Um" is ok for me. Just let me know how we can trade.

Tomek
Now that you mention it, I think I am just confused. ATMA is listed with the other FAM.. But.. I mean, you have use something to post readouts in order to trade at all..

But, just PM me your email and I will send it over in an ATMA stash.

@maxicek - I was re-reading the rules after I realized I was getting confused. I think the FAM/VAN distinction must have been more clearly posted on the old forums, because I couldn't find it at the time. It seemed like it would be under "Rules for the current patch", where it shows RWM, GoMule/ATMA and what else is allowed. When I didn't find it there, I looked under the SPTF rules, but couldn't find it there either. Today, I see the version/restriction table. Everything is clearly stated there.
3.2. You are permitted to play any of the following patches. The table below details restrictions for the various patches.
I was also wondering why my runes were orange, despite never installing CRM.. this explains it now. :ROFLMAO:
RRM was introduced in 1.10 to make runes more visible, the Coloured Rune Mod (CRM). They were made redundant in patch 1.13 when orange runes were introduced.
Anyway, back to the trade.
[1.14d SC FAM]
Sent:
Code:
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 72 - 191
One Hand Damage: 72 - 141
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+30% Faster Run/Walk
162% Enhanced Damage
Adds 25 - 50 Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
Increased Stack Size
Replenishes quantity
Received:
Code:
Um Rune
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Helms: All Resistances +15
Armor: All Resistances +15
Shields: All Resistances +22

Required Level: 47
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
TFT!

Last edited:
Reactions: tomekn
[1.14D SC Fam]

Received:
Code:
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 72 to 191
One-Hand Damage: 72 to 141
(Amazon Only)
Javelin Class - Fast Attack Speed
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
+162% Enhanced Damage
+25 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
30% Faster Run/Walk
Replenishes Quantity
Increased Stack Size

Sent:
Code:
Um Rune
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Helms: All Resistances +15
Armor: All Resistances +15
Shields: All Resistances +22

Required Level: 47