Do you personalize?

I was there, I believe I joined the SPF in fall 2003 or spring 2004, but I don't remember much else than the winning entries. There were some tournaments which were about finding "stutter" items (maidens maiden javelin, berserker's berserker axe, glowing glowing orb, etc). Some items were sexual jokes as well, but back then that sort of joke had to be pretty subtle because there were kids playing, and you don't want to find yourself explaining those jokes to kids. That is probably less of a problem these days, as most of us are what George Carlin would describe as "old fucks" now.

It sounds like one of Atil's tournaments to me, I don't remember it.

Reactions: zemaj
I prefer to complete every quest, including the personalized item reward. I use it on a rare or magic item that the character actually equipped. I try never to personalize a runeword, set, or unique.

It's my understanding that previously personalized items can be re-personalized, which replaces the previously inscribed character's name, but I haven't tried this yet. Does anyone know whether this is true?

I just wish I could personalize a potion. I would feed personalized red drinks to the mercenary, with a toast to good health.

I prefer to complete every quest, including the personalized item reward. I use it on a rare or magic item that the character actually equipped. I try never to personalize a runeword, set, or unique.

It's my understanding that previously personalized items can be re-personalized, which replaces the previously inscribed character's name, but I haven't tried this yet. Does anyone know whether this is true?

I just wish I could personalize a potion. I would feed personalized red drinks to the mercenary, with a toast to good health.

I just tried and Anya doesn't accept a personalized item.

Right now, I am also trying to complete everything possible with some characters but
most of them do not have the name I wish for so this quest keeps bugging me.

• Sad
Reactions: Swamigoon
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High