Difference v1.05b and v1.06b ?

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys,

could anyone please confirm, that these patches do not differ in terms of gameplay mechanics (e.g. drop mechanics, items, mob behavior, skill and attribute mechanics, etc.) ?

Im asking, because originally i wanted to check out 1.06b, but the setup for 1.05b would be much more convenient for me. Ive read, that these patches only differ in terms of some minor bug fixes and/or dupe-detection mechanics.

Thx in advance
IQuitWoWForThis

Confirmed. As a matter of fact, DON'T forward items with fingerprints to 1.06 or 1.06b because they may be identical even if legit items (this happens if you run the same target a lot).

Best stick to 1.05b. And check out my guide too; I'm in a process of updating, rewriting and reposting. Going to have to start writing my expansion guides soon.

EDIT: Walkthrough part of guide updated.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your answer. Let me also thank you for your effort in recompiling and reposting your guidance ! I cant tell how much I appreciate the work ! The fact, that most of the SPF knowledge gets recompiled in this new forum here is just awesome (eg 1.07 Thread condensed and abstracted, how cool is that ?) !

Thx again, keep it up, cheers !

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High