Diablo Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR Next Week – Patch notes

It’s a huge update today ahead of the Diablo 2 Resurrected PTR which is now launching next week on Tuesday 25th January. Let’s dive in and check out all the changes coming to in these lengthy Diablo Resurrected Patch 2.4 PTR patch notes.

Check out the full article

Wow. That's quite an update. It took me about an hour to read and digest those patch notes :p .

I'd have to say, that for me, allowing Insight in Bows and Crossbows was the biggest surprise. That, coupled with other changes to Act I mercs, certainly makes them more attractive.

Also, I'm excited that Druids will be able to cast Cyclone Armor and Hurricane while shape shifted. I've always thought that should be possible. Plus, couple that change with increasing the damage of Twister and, ... my next Windhammer Druid is going to be a lot of fun! (y)

I see some nice changes
A lot to try and explore

Looking forward to try out different mercs
On the look out for 6 socket staff with 3 fireball 3 fire mastery 3 cold armor ^ ^ or lightning equivalent

Certainly gonna try a singer barb now

Poison Java will be OP for pits

Nice to see more lvl 85 area’s

Independent skill cd will be the most significant change
Blizzard/Meteor
Frozen Orb/Meteor

Dont understand some buffs though:
pnb necro buffed, why?
Amazon buffed in many ways, but most notable is dodge/evade not interfering attacks and always hit impale??? <—the new paladin meta in PvP?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High