Diablo IV PC Spec Requirements - Is there already any info based on the closed Beta ?

Oblivious

Jul 1, 2004
Hey there fellas ! As seen in the post title, I want to know what kind of a pc will run D4 in a respectable manner and if I have to start scrounging up parts for the upcoming release.

Is there any credible information regarding this subject ? Maybe someone who is in the closed beta 😜😜 ?

No specs available yet. Wait until closer to the next beta and we'll probably hear more about that.

Reactions: Oblivious
I think on a system like this you would get around 160fps, but i could be wrong..... ;)
  1. CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
  2. Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 VISION D
  3. RAM: 64 Gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
  4. GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Ti VISION OC 12G
  5. Monitor 1: AOC G2 U28G2XU 4K IPS 144Hz Gaming Monitor 28 Inch

• Love
Reactions: Oblivious
I'd think with a system like that you could run pretty much anything

I'd think with a system like that you could run pretty much anything
True, but i was just trying to paint a picture about how many FPS you get with a high end system. It's not like 250fps or something. Let's hope the full game will be better optimised so mid range systems can run with high fps.

Thanks for the replies. I gather that with my GTX 970 and 3. Generation i7 I will have to upgrade no matter what. As far as I can gather from what happens on the GPU market, I think it's best I wait for the new year and new generation of GPUs to come out, maybe the current generation will somewhat drop in price.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High